Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what kind of mother in law would you be?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies
i personally dont like my MIL shes a hypocrite. What type of MIL would ypu be?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 17, 2012 at 10:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tesserae
by Mrs.Mellark on May. 17, 2012 at 10:33 PM

My MIL is evil. I plan to be a loving MIL who will play a large role in the lives of my grandbabies and get along with my DIL. She better be nice though and treat my son well.

elly25
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2012 at 10:34 PM

I'd be a MIL from hell! No one will ever be good enough for my baby boy or my baby girl.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 17, 2012 at 10:36 PM
see thats the same thing mine said lol

Quoting Tesserae:

My MIL is evil. I plan to be a loving MIL who will play a large role in the lives of my grandbabies and get along with my DIL. She better be nice though and treat my son well.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 17, 2012 at 10:39 PM
I have no clue. I would like to be a lot like my MIL. She has always been nice to me. She has stood up for me several times. Even now my husband and I are not together, but she still treats me the same. I think she is actually more pissed at her son for our situation. She does not interfer with our relationship unless we have asked for advice. My only issue with her and i would hope to do differently is she voices her opinion on our kids. I was raised very different from my kids dad. His family acts that unless im doing thing their way that it just doesnt make sense.
nikki32230
by on May. 17, 2012 at 10:40 PM
I'm not even ready to think about my son getting married, when he does though, I will be nice to her according to how much I like her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamaistheword87
by Gold Member on May. 17, 2012 at 10:41 PM
It depends on who my daughter-in-law or son-in-law will be. I have very high personal standards. Many people do not have this in common with me. If my daughter/son-in-law is one such person, I foresee conflict. Having said that, I am not one to pick fights; I walk away from them. So, I don't know. I'm praying my son becomes a priest, and any daughters become nuns ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hollydaze1974
by on May. 17, 2012 at 10:42 PM
I'm hope to be the type to embrace my dil, however, I hope I continue to raise my sons to marry someone "embraceable" , too.
Actually, I'm good at courteous and cordial if I am treated that way.
QJsmommy
by Platinum Member on May. 17, 2012 at 10:42 PM
Evil, if I don't like the bitch;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
godsgirl26
by on May. 17, 2012 at 10:42 PM

I think i would be a cool Mil:)

outgoingmomof2
by on May. 17, 2012 at 10:46 PM
the opposite of my mil. Lol shes very hard to handle and high maintance.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)