Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Are you kidding me? And you're okay with that.... (PIOG)

Posted by   + Show Post

I've been doing research. I KNOW that the vaccination topic is so overplayed, but I haven't seen a post where someone started out listing the things that are in the vaccines. I'm sure you trust your doctor, I mean, they went to school for 12 years, by golly! But have you actually LOOKED at what is in these? Have you paid any attention to the things you're putting in YOUR body or YOUR CHILD'S body?

Formaldehyde - Also known as formalin
-----------------
Formaldehyde is highly toxic to all animals, regardless of method of intake. Ingestion of as little as 30 mL (1 oz.) of a solution containing 37% formaldehyde has been reported to cause death in an adult human.[28] Water solution of formaldehyde is very corrosive and its ingestion can cause severe injury to upper gastrointestinal tract.  -- If this is HIGHLY TOXIC to ALL ANIMALS, why wouldn't it be toxic to humans? Just that makes me cringe! And this is in MANY MANY MANY of the vaccines.

Neomycin
----------------
It is relatively toxic to humans, and many people have allergic reactions to it. Physicians sometimes recommend using antibiotic ointments without neomycin, such as Polysporin. TOXIC TO HUMANS .... UH....

Sorbitol
-----------------
Sorbitol also may aggravate irritable bowel syndrome,[14] and similar gastrointestinal conditions, resulting in severe abdominal pain for those affected, even from small amounts ingested.
In humans, it is suggested that the risk factors for sorbitol-induced damage include "... immunosuppression, hypovolemia, postoperative setting, hypotension after hemodialysis, and peripheral vascular disease." Why do you think so many of you are immuno suppressed? You were vaccinated!!!!!

hydrolyzed gelatine
---------------------
collagen found in the bones, skin, and connective tissue of animals such as cattle, fish, horses, pigs, and rabbits.
Hydrolyzed collagen, like gelatin, is made from animal by-products, including skin, bones, and connective tissue. It is possible that consumption of hydrolyzed collagen risks contraction of Transmissible spongiform encephalopathy. Why would you want tissues & whatnot of animals put in your body? And what the heck is transmissible spongiform encephalopathy?

chick embryo
--------------
Really, does this one need an explaination? If I have to explain this to you, you're a moron.

human diploid cells from aborted fetal tissue
-------------------------------------------------
Why would you want ABORTED BABY TISSUE in you/your kids? And this... Seriously? You do realize that vaccinations are sterilizing our children, right? Your body is FIGHTING OFF these things that they put inside of you so that you know to FIGHT THEM WHEN THEY COME.... your child's body is going to fight off fetal cells because it was taught that - goodbye, grandbabies!

Benzethonium chloride
--------------------------------------
In Switzerland it is classified as a class-2 poison.
This compound is an odorless white solid; soluble in water. It has surfactant, antiseptic, and anti-infective properties, and it is used as a topical antimicrobial agent in first aid antiseptics. It is also found in cosmetics and toiletries such as mouthwashes, anti-itch ointments, and antibacterial moist towelettes. Benzethonium chloride is also used in the food industry as a hard surface disinfectant. Class 2 poison, nuff' said!

washed sheep RBC
----------------------
WHAT THE HECK IS THIS!!??! Sheep's what? Um, I could do without sheep parts in me? I couldn't find a definition for this anywhere...

I gave up my research after I was just so dumbfounded by all the things they expect us to inject into our bodies.

But after reading that (if you did, and I'm sure a lot of you actually didn't), how can you justify putting these things into your baby's body? I sure as heck can't. These aren't even the things that made me decide not to vaccinate any longer.

I vaccinated until my twin boys were 3 and my ODD was 1. My boys started having extreme behavior issues that a friend's child had already exhibited immediately after vaccinations. ODD hasn't had as many vaccinations, as she got ALL vax's at age 1 and nothing after so they only did what they could together at that one time. YDD has not been vax'd.

I don't know, it just doesn't make sense to me, that after being informed, someone would still choose to willingly vaccinate their children. I don't care if the gov't decided tomorrow that it was illegal not to vaccinate, they would have to kill me in order to get me to submit to putting any more of this toxic stuff into my children. Not to mention, we had TEN vaccinations 3 years before I was born - we now have over THIRTY! THIRTY! How is that even okay!?

I know you all are sick of this conversation, but I had to. Rant/informing the masses over.

by on May. 18, 2012 at 12:08 AM
Replies (51-60):
WesAndNicksMom
by Platinum Member on May. 18, 2012 at 12:59 AM
Tooth paste and sunscreen contain formaldehyde. Lots of those things are in common products, you just don't know it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
militarywife09
by on May. 18, 2012 at 1:00 AM
Oh that reminds me my 5 y/o has to get her last Hep B shot soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SnoBuny
by Ruby Member on May. 18, 2012 at 1:00 AM

Sorry but I cannot even begin to take your post/opinions seriously after this conspiracy theory reason not vaccinate your children. All based on conspircay theory is just dumb IMO!

Quoting momofmany86:

Do I believe they were ORIGINALLY man made, no. Do I believe they have been replicated so as to get the general population to sterilize themselves and weaken our immune systems, yes!

YES, SHINGLES! I knew what it did - how I got it, I just couldn't think of what the dang disease was called. I knew shingles wasn't man made, but an occurance that happens after having had chicken pox. And my doctor that told me I had ulcers, also told me I didn't have shingles... too bad I had a bad gall bladder & shingles (confirmed by the ER)!

Quoting SnoBuny:

I just want to be sure that I am understanding you, do you believe that the diseases we are vaccinating for are man made?
Shingles is what you were looking for in another reply. Not man made. Shingles is a form of the chicken pox that can flare up when you are stressed have a weak immune system etc. Chicken pox settles/lies dormant in your nerves, shingles is when it "wakes" up again. Bad explination but you get the point.  

Quoting momofmany86:

Do you not think that with all the technology they have, that diseases can not be recreated by man? Microbiology isn't necessecary when you understand the fact that MAN CAN REPLICATE MOST ANYTHING... I didn't say ALL THINGS ARE MAN MADE, but now days, most are.

Quoting mpm915:

The Black Plague was transmitted by RATS.  West Nile by MOSQUITOS.  Yup, not man.  Do your complete research before you "inform the masses".  How do you even believe that disease is "man made"?  Seriously.  Explain that to me because it makes no sense.  Bacteria and virus generally are not man-made and occur naturally.  Have you even studied microbiology?

Quoting momofmany86:

Yes, I was vaccinated. And I get sick more often than my children! Cold & flu time are the worst for me. I've even had ---- CRAP I CAN'T THINK OF THE NAME... the adult version of chicken pox... I got the chicken pox vaccination, broke out in chicken pox, and was doomed to possibly have them as an adult. Want to know why I got them, my gall bladder was infected & had to be removed, making my immune system weak, therefore allowing me to contract whatever the heck it's called because my body was stressed out!

The only reason these diseases exist is because they are MAN MADE diseases (or natural diseases that were replicated by man). If we all let our bodies learn to protect themselves, we wouldn't be overcome with disease!

Quoting mpm915:

I'd be willing to bet your parents vaccinated you, and it doesn't appear that you're sterile or worse for wear.  Why don't you google the complications and death rates of the diseases that are being prevented by vaccinations?  Doesn't that look like fun?

momofmany86
by on May. 18, 2012 at 1:01 AM

Hep A, MMR, and varicella (chicken pox)

Quoting Kayla2013:

someone wanna tell me which one includes the aborted fetal tissue? just out of curriosity. it does make sense. i used to be all for vaxing but now I am most definately rethinking it. no children yet. just angel babies

momofmany86
by on May. 18, 2012 at 1:02 AM

http://www.rense.com/general59/vvac.htm

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 18, 2012 at 1:02 AM
1 mom liked this
This.
And I'm so sick of the dr bashers too.
Ya don't fucking know them all. They don't give a shit about reps and btw drug reps can't even give out pens with their company's name on it anymore. I'd love to know what kick backs these dr's get cause the one I work for has had his own practice for. 32 yrs and we don't get shit. In 4 years there we have had lunch brought in 2 times.

Quoting mpm915:

Wow.  Ladies, really?

We have superbugs due to antibiotic abuse.  Everybody wants an antibiotic for the sniffles when it doesn't work on viruses, only on bacteria.  If used properly, then it works.  Not for every Mommy who cries to the doctor because little Johnny won't sleep.

Replication, yes.  Recreation?  No.  It is far more complicated than you want to believe.  You've obviously decided you are correct based on some slanted material that you probably found on google.

So done with this simple-mindedness.  Good night.  There's no point in continuing a conversation with someone who clearly believes they're correct by only looking at one side of the argument.  Do your research.  Correctly.

LoriLou75
by Ruby Member on May. 18, 2012 at 1:03 AM
I have read the ingredients, am informed of the side effects, and risks of vexing and non vaxing. I choose to vax, but don't have an issue with anyone choosing not to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofmany86
by on May. 18, 2012 at 1:07 AM

That isn't my only belief, that's something my husband found when researching Bill Gates. I never would have thought something like that before. Like I said in my OP, my boys both started having behavioral issues after their vaccinations at 3. The weird thing was, my friend's daughter had the SAME reaction - screaming at random times for long periods of time, stiffening and not being able to make herself unstiffen, being directly disobedient when days (and years) prior being positively obedient (as much as any normal kid is). My daughter that was vax'd til' 1 didn't show signs of these, but she obviously didn't have a reaction. Not having a reaction doesn't mean I want to risk having one at another point in time.

Quoting SnoBuny:

Sorry but I cannot even begin to take your post/opinions seriously after this conspiracy theory reason not vaccinate your children. All based on conspircay theory is just dumb IMO!

Quoting momofmany86:

Do I believe they were ORIGINALLY man made, no. Do I believe they have been replicated so as to get the general population to sterilize themselves and weaken our immune systems, yes!

YES, SHINGLES! I knew what it did - how I got it, I just couldn't think of what the dang disease was called. I knew shingles wasn't man made, but an occurance that happens after having had chicken pox. And my doctor that told me I had ulcers, also told me I didn't have shingles... too bad I had a bad gall bladder & shingles (confirmed by the ER)!

Quoting SnoBuny:

I just want to be sure that I am understanding you, do you believe that the diseases we are vaccinating for are man made?
Shingles is what you were looking for in another reply. Not man made. Shingles is a form of the chicken pox that can flare up when you are stressed have a weak immune system etc. Chicken pox settles/lies dormant in your nerves, shingles is when it "wakes" up again. Bad explination but you get the point.  

Quoting momofmany86:

Do you not think that with all the technology they have, that diseases can not be recreated by man? Microbiology isn't necessecary when you understand the fact that MAN CAN REPLICATE MOST ANYTHING... I didn't say ALL THINGS ARE MAN MADE, but now days, most are.

Quoting mpm915:

The Black Plague was transmitted by RATS.  West Nile by MOSQUITOS.  Yup, not man.  Do your complete research before you "inform the masses".  How do you even believe that disease is "man made"?  Seriously.  Explain that to me because it makes no sense.  Bacteria and virus generally are not man-made and occur naturally.  Have you even studied microbiology?

Quoting momofmany86:

Yes, I was vaccinated. And I get sick more often than my children! Cold & flu time are the worst for me. I've even had ---- CRAP I CAN'T THINK OF THE NAME... the adult version of chicken pox... I got the chicken pox vaccination, broke out in chicken pox, and was doomed to possibly have them as an adult. Want to know why I got them, my gall bladder was infected & had to be removed, making my immune system weak, therefore allowing me to contract whatever the heck it's called because my body was stressed out!

The only reason these diseases exist is because they are MAN MADE diseases (or natural diseases that were replicated by man). If we all let our bodies learn to protect themselves, we wouldn't be overcome with disease!

Quoting mpm915:

I'd be willing to bet your parents vaccinated you, and it doesn't appear that you're sterile or worse for wear.  Why don't you google the complications and death rates of the diseases that are being prevented by vaccinations?  Doesn't that look like fun?

LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on May. 18, 2012 at 1:08 AM
Which is why I don't use generic forms of those either...

Quoting WesAndNicksMom:

Tooth paste and sunscreen contain formaldehyde. Lots of those things are in common products, you just don't know it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on May. 18, 2012 at 1:09 AM
So you don't understand superbugs? MRSA?

Quoting SnoBuny:

Quoting momofmany86:

Quoting SnoBuny:

Quoting momofmany86:

Quoting mpm915:

Quoting momofmany86:

Quoting mpm915:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN