Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i am losing my mind

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
i am seriously losing it im shaking im so mad... i haven't had a single break at all since my 2nd was born 4mos ago (my own fault for bfing and having a colicky baby the first 6wks) but the past few days between teething and never sleeping and my older child driving me up the wall with misbehavior and their dad giving me shit and his stress about his new job... i feel like running away and leaving them all behind. obviously i could never really leave my kids but i seriously feel like it. like i really feel like if i dont remove myself from the presence of my family soon for a few hrs at least im just going to snap. but idk how to get a sitter.. my baby is ebf and i only have a shitty hand pump it'd take me a week to collect enough for more than 2-3 hrs and id have to find seperate sitters since nobody will take them together.. and i will have so much anxiety and guilt about leaving my baby... and baby is a VERY difficult baby!! but i am being a terrible mom im screaming at everyone incl. my baby and just feeling HATE for everyone and everything around me! :( :( idk what to do! PLEASE DON'T BASH ME RIGHT NOW!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 18, 2012 at 9:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Alliemad_3
by on May. 18, 2012 at 10:09 AM
2 moms liked this
Why would you have to get a sitter? Leave them both with DAD. Feed the baby, take an hour and a half for yourself.

I used to take a book and go to Sonic...order myself a drink and sit there for an hour and read. Or I would go to Barnes and Movle for an hour and chill out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.VanDeKamp
by on May. 18, 2012 at 10:09 AM
2 moms liked this

is there ANYONE who can come and sit with your kids for even just an hour?

know what saved my life when i was THAT stressed out? ( and everyone else's too) 2-3 puffs off of a joint.

but then again, i have been smoking pot since i was a kid....knocks the bitch right out of me and i can deal with stressful situations easier. and nicely.

if a joint is not an option, then just let someone watch them for an hour and go for a walk on a hiking trail and just BREATH.

imspikesmom
by on May. 18, 2012 at 10:12 AM

mommy deserves a break too. take a time out before shit gets worse.

atyou
by on May. 18, 2012 at 10:14 AM
Have you talked to your doc about ppd? It may be beneficial to be screened.

Best wishes!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GraceHudson
by on May. 18, 2012 at 10:15 AM
bump

mackiebugsmom
by Silver Member on May. 18, 2012 at 10:21 AM
I know someone else said this but they have a dad. Feed the baby befire a sleepy time and maybe pump one bottle and leave. Even if its just to walk in the park alone. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 18, 2012 at 10:30 AM
Quoting Mrs.VanDeKamp:

is there ANYONE who can come and sit with your kids for even just an hour?

know what saved my life when i was THAT stressed out? ( and everyone else's too) 2-3 puffs off of a joint.

but then again, i have been smoking pot since i was a kid....knocks the bitch right out of me and i can deal with stressful situations easier. and nicely.

if a joint is not an option, then just let someone watch them for an hour and go for a walk on a hiking trail and just BREATH.

id need a house full of joints to help me at this point lol. ive been smoking that long too, and the shit barely effects me anymore.
MountainMomma3
by on May. 18, 2012 at 10:31 AM
Sorry. I have been there. No bashing, just hope everything gets better for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 18, 2012 at 10:32 AM
Quoting Alliemad_3:

Why would you have to get a sitter? Leave them both with DAD. Feed the baby, take an hour and a half for yourself.

I used to take a book and go to Sonic...order myself a drink and sit there for an hour and read. Or I would go to Barnes and Movle for an hour and chill out.

i wish i could. their dad CANNOT handle the both of them. he can barely handle the older one.
2littledaisies
by Silver Member on May. 18, 2012 at 10:33 AM

yep.

Quoting imspikesmom:

mommy deserves a break too. take a time out before shit gets worse.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured