Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i am losing my mind

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
i am seriously losing it im shaking im so mad... i haven't had a single break at all since my 2nd was born 4mos ago (my own fault for bfing and having a colicky baby the first 6wks) but the past few days between teething and never sleeping and my older child driving me up the wall with misbehavior and their dad giving me shit and his stress about his new job... i feel like running away and leaving them all behind. obviously i could never really leave my kids but i seriously feel like it. like i really feel like if i dont remove myself from the presence of my family soon for a few hrs at least im just going to snap. but idk how to get a sitter.. my baby is ebf and i only have a shitty hand pump it'd take me a week to collect enough for more than 2-3 hrs and id have to find seperate sitters since nobody will take them together.. and i will have so much anxiety and guilt about leaving my baby... and baby is a VERY difficult baby!! but i am being a terrible mom im screaming at everyone incl. my baby and just feeling HATE for everyone and everything around me! :( :( idk what to do! PLEASE DON'T BASH ME RIGHT NOW!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 18, 2012 at 9:57 AM
Replies (11-14):
2littledaisies
by Gold Member on May. 18, 2012 at 10:33 AM

I'd tell my DH he'd better start learning how to handle them for an hour or so, I mean come on.. its not that hard for a small break for your sanity. He needs to grow up & get over it. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Alliemad_3:

Why would you have to get a sitter? Leave them both with DAD. Feed the baby, take an hour and a half for yourself.

I used to take a book and go to Sonic...order myself a drink and sit there for an hour and read. Or I would go to Barnes and Movle for an hour and chill out.

i wish i could. their dad CANNOT handle the both of them. he can barely handle the older one.

Mrs.VanDeKamp
by on May. 18, 2012 at 10:43 AM

well then.....o.0

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mrs.VanDeKamp:

is there ANYONE who can come and sit with your kids for even just an hour?

know what saved my life when i was THAT stressed out? ( and everyone else's too) 2-3 puffs off of a joint.

but then again, i have been smoking pot since i was a kid....knocks the bitch right out of me and i can deal with stressful situations easier. and nicely.

if a joint is not an option, then just let someone watch them for an hour and go for a walk on a hiking trail and just BREATH.

id need a house full of joints to help me at this point lol. ive been smoking that long too, and the shit barely effects me anymore.

amomynous_j
by on May. 18, 2012 at 10:49 AM

he'll figure it out. 

leave for an hour, and get some peace and quiet. 

if you can't leave the kids with him, you're right, it's your own fault you haven't gotten a break. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Alliemad_3:

Why would you have to get a sitter? Leave them both with DAD. Feed the baby, take an hour and a half for yourself.

I used to take a book and go to Sonic...order myself a drink and sit there for an hour and read. Or I would go to Barnes and Movle for an hour and chill out.

i wish i could. their dad CANNOT handle the both of them. he can barely handle the older one.

CLand923
by on May. 18, 2012 at 11:27 AM

Oh how your post reminds me of my young Mom days. I've been feeling guilty lately of how I screamed my head off over MY stress when my beautiful little boy was just doing what 1-5 yr olds do, running, playing and I was too stressed out to enjoy it. My son is now 30 and I am too embarrassed to ask him. I wish I would've/could've stopped and done something different, anything..take a time out, take a bath, take anything just to not scream at him. Maybe the kids Dad could watch the kids while you go for a walk, talk with a friend, anything to relieve your stress. My Mother is now in her final days and I vividly remember when she treated us badly, she now tells me she wishes she has it to do over again. We don't get do-overs, this is it. We get one chance to enjoy our kids childhood, they are only little for awhile then it's over. You've come here and started the conversation. Your post prompted me to join and for that, I thank YOU! Have a blessed day!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)