Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my bf and i hate being parents *edit

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 85 Replies
he got some fling pregnant almost 5 yrs ago and when the kid was 1 he met me and i adopted him.. then we had our own baby to give the other a sibling.. and we are depressed all the time get no time to ourselves our relationship is deteriorating hes too depressed to keep a job, im too depressed to be a decent mom.. wtf this sucks... i wish we could have waited

edit-
my bf does HAVE a job, a good job too, he is just depressed and it makes it hard for him to function. we were both depressed with other issues since childhood and we've been spending the past few years together trying to fix eachother and ourselves,and healing from fucked up childhoods, we have come a long long way, i just wish we couldve done all this healing and such without our kids bc i have missed so much of their little lives and still have so much work to do.. i have tried every pill out there they have made me violent, comatose, etc. i have been a sahm for 3yrs now, i worked pt before.. but i want my 2nd baby to have the sahm benefits my older one does.. he is very smart because i taught him all that stuff! so don't bash me! i made mistakes that had good intentions behind them and i don't want to run off and go clubbing, i just want some sanity and peace and want to be a happy active good mom instead of being buried by mental illness.. and i have a therapist i have since i was 4 and im well versed in psych but nothing has helped..

thanks to those who had supportive things to say!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 18, 2012 at 1:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bluespagan
by on May. 18, 2012 at 1:16 PM
2 moms liked this

So you had a child to give the other a sibling.  Bad reason to have a kid. 

Sounds like you need counseling and help from family with babysitting.

ReadWriteLuv
by on May. 18, 2012 at 1:17 PM
How old are you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
itseebitsee
by on May. 18, 2012 at 1:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow! Give the kids to someone who will care and love for them. Then go have some "fun". SAD
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 18, 2012 at 1:19 PM
7 moms liked this

.....Welcome to parent hood. If you don't want them give them up. WTF is up with all these moms on here today complaing about not wanting your children. I get depression I have dealt with it since I was a kid. Get off the computer and get some help you both are doing a diservice to your children.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 18, 2012 at 1:20 PM
Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

How old are you?

we are both in our 20's.
MrsRinehart2010
by on May. 18, 2012 at 1:21 PM
3 moms liked this

I say get some councling and maybe need to grow up a little , because you dont jsut have kids to give the other sibiling and just because you are depreased by being aparent you still have  an oblgation to take care of them so your bf needs to get a job.  They didnt ask to be born they were born because your bf decided to have sex with that woman  and you two decided to have a child so that means you guys owe them the best of you .

/i dont care how rough it is being aparent. it was your guys doings not theirs.

Deshonsmommy
by Bronze Member on May. 18, 2012 at 1:21 PM

I too wanted another child so our DS could have a sib but then I though about the added expense of another child and not to mention college tuition twice!! I like my sanity and going on family vacations, more power to the ladies on here with multiple children because I know that it could not be me! Lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 18, 2012 at 1:22 PM
2 moms liked this

Well go to the Doctor, get some meds and deal with it...

alexsmomaubrys2
by Emerald Member on May. 18, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Make the time for yourself and your bf, no one is going to hand it to you.

Go to a therapist and get some meds for your depression and take care of your children.

If you don't want them, there are wonderful families out there that will love them!!

You need to make a decision, you are damaging your kids this way and they won't thank you for it later. Get off your ASS and be a PARENT!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 18, 2012 at 1:22 PM
4 moms liked this
Ha, well you didnt wait and now the poor kids have to see the two of you wishing you weren't their parents. GOOD JOB!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN