Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Bills Suck.

Posted by on May. 18, 2012 at 2:28 PM
  • 30 Replies

Vent over.

What sucks for you today?

by on May. 18, 2012 at 2:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
trebelcleff
by on May. 18, 2012 at 2:35 PM

Bills definitely suck... especially in May and November (the month of three extra bills for us).  At least where I am it's finally sunny today!!!

Playitagain
by Bronze Member on May. 18, 2012 at 2:36 PM
I love how as soon as I pay the last one for the month they all magically show up in the mail that day for the next month. "Sarcasm"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 18, 2012 at 2:38 PM

work. I made the stupid mistake to take yesterday off to get the pool ready for the kids birthday yesterday. I came in to a heaping bunch of shit to do. On the good side, the pool is sitting pretty at 84* right now so I think Im taking kids after work. Yay for swimming!

SterlingHeart
by on May. 18, 2012 at 2:39 PM

today?  um my job 

typically?  my sex life 

LOL

aidyns_mommy
by on May. 18, 2012 at 2:43 PM

Aw mama! Im sorry. dI hate this pill of bills im trying to sort but ill take it over a bad sex life. I hope yours gets better!

Quoting SterlingHeart:

today?  um my job 

typically?  my sex life 

LOL

Bigmetalchicken
by Ruby Member on May. 18, 2012 at 2:43 PM

I am with you. Bills really took a dent out of the fun stuff I wanted to do this week. lol  That is the story i am sticking with. It was the bills. Not the fun splurges we had this week. Nope. It is all bills.

aidyns_mommy
by on May. 18, 2012 at 2:44 PM

Right!? I budget. I plan. I pay. I cry. in that order, lol. I pay everything get so happy & then magically there they are alllllll over again!

Quoting Playitagain:

I love how as soon as I pay the last one for the month they all magically show up in the mail that day for the next month. "Sarcasm"

aidyns_mommy
by on May. 18, 2012 at 2:45 PM

May is the bad one for us too. It's DS birthday, & while we don't go all out AT ALL it can still get expensive & refuse to not get things for his party even if that means a few extra pasta nights lol.

Quoting trebelcleff:

Bills definitely suck... especially in May and November (the month of three extra bills for us).  At least where I am it's finally sunny today!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 18, 2012 at 2:45 PM
I want to have sex but my husband is at one of our properties. So I just keep sending him pictures. He'LLC be home within the hour.
SterlingHeart
by on May. 18, 2012 at 2:46 PM

yeah go figure aside from the monthly cost of living bills - we have no debt..... and with the hours hubby works our ships rarely pass in the night!!!  I keep threatening to have an affair with him.... but he is too cheap to pay for the room!  LOL  Boy when these kids move out - we will be nakie nakie nakie - hehehehe

Quoting aidyns_mommy:

Aw mama! Im sorry. dI hate this pill of bills im trying to sort but ill take it over a bad sex life. I hope yours gets better!

Quoting SterlingHeart:

today?  um my job 

typically?  my sex life 

LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)