Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Bills Suck.

Posted by on May. 18, 2012 at 2:28 PM
  • 30 Replies

Vent over.

What sucks for you today?

by on May. 18, 2012 at 2:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
trebelcleff
by on May. 18, 2012 at 2:35 PM

Bills definitely suck... especially in May and November (the month of three extra bills for us).  At least where I am it's finally sunny today!!!

Playitagain
by on May. 18, 2012 at 2:36 PM
I love how as soon as I pay the last one for the month they all magically show up in the mail that day for the next month. "Sarcasm"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 18, 2012 at 2:38 PM

work. I made the stupid mistake to take yesterday off to get the pool ready for the kids birthday yesterday. I came in to a heaping bunch of shit to do. On the good side, the pool is sitting pretty at 84* right now so I think Im taking kids after work. Yay for swimming!

SterlingHeart
by on May. 18, 2012 at 2:39 PM

today?  um my job 

typically?  my sex life 

LOL

aidyns_mommy
by Platinum Member on May. 18, 2012 at 2:43 PM

Aw mama! Im sorry. dI hate this pill of bills im trying to sort but ill take it over a bad sex life. I hope yours gets better!

Quoting SterlingHeart:

today?  um my job 

typically?  my sex life 

LOL

Bigmetalchicken
by Ruby Member on May. 18, 2012 at 2:43 PM

I am with you. Bills really took a dent out of the fun stuff I wanted to do this week. lol  That is the story i am sticking with. It was the bills. Not the fun splurges we had this week. Nope. It is all bills.

aidyns_mommy
by Platinum Member on May. 18, 2012 at 2:44 PM

Right!? I budget. I plan. I pay. I cry. in that order, lol. I pay everything get so happy & then magically there they are alllllll over again!

Quoting Playitagain:

I love how as soon as I pay the last one for the month they all magically show up in the mail that day for the next month. "Sarcasm"

aidyns_mommy
by Platinum Member on May. 18, 2012 at 2:45 PM

May is the bad one for us too. It's DS birthday, & while we don't go all out AT ALL it can still get expensive & refuse to not get things for his party even if that means a few extra pasta nights lol.

Quoting trebelcleff:

Bills definitely suck... especially in May and November (the month of three extra bills for us).  At least where I am it's finally sunny today!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 18, 2012 at 2:45 PM
I want to have sex but my husband is at one of our properties. So I just keep sending him pictures. He'LLC be home within the hour.
SterlingHeart
by on May. 18, 2012 at 2:46 PM

yeah go figure aside from the monthly cost of living bills - we have no debt..... and with the hours hubby works our ships rarely pass in the night!!!  I keep threatening to have an affair with him.... but he is too cheap to pay for the room!  LOL  Boy when these kids move out - we will be nakie nakie nakie - hehehehe

Quoting aidyns_mommy:

Aw mama! Im sorry. dI hate this pill of bills im trying to sort but ill take it over a bad sex life. I hope yours gets better!

Quoting SterlingHeart:

today?  um my job 

typically?  my sex life 

LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)