Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

stupid walmart

Posted by on May. 18, 2012 at 3:00 PM
  • 28 Replies
i bought a pack of diapers for my daughter and almost everyone of them the tab thingy has been almost ripped off. so I went back to Walmart to complian and they wouldnt do anything because ive used some of them sorry but not my fault we got them last night didnt open them till today and had to use them because i dont have a car and had to wait for my hubby to get home from work to take them back. so now im stuck using crappy diapers because Walmart sucks never buying diapers there again or that brand. anyone else ever had this happen?
by on May. 18, 2012 at 3:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LampPost
by on May. 18, 2012 at 3:01 PM
Wow I'm sorry!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ack86
by on May. 18, 2012 at 3:02 PM
Yep, back in January. I got pampers from someone, and more than half the tabs on the left side all ripped off as I was putting them on dd.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brvdsmom
by Bronze Member on May. 18, 2012 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this

there should be a customer sevice # on the package, call and complain. They should send you a coupon for a replacement

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 18, 2012 at 3:03 PM

Just demand to speak to every member of management, and if that doesn't work, call corporate.  (I'm anon because I work for the devil that is wallyworld)

Standard rule of thumb with walmart, if you complain to enough managers you will eventually get your way.  Especially if your way doesn't cost them any money (Exchange, etc)

proudmommy690
by Ruby Member on May. 18, 2012 at 3:03 PM
that sucks!! i'd be raising hell. call corporate (sp?) and tell them. i've never had that problem and i always buy diapers at walmart
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bbyblueAK
by Bronze Member on May. 18, 2012 at 3:03 PM
What store number is it? They should have taken them back or at least exchange them for u. I know at my store we would at least exchange them for another pack of diapers. What brand are the diapers?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
critter_boo
by Silver Member on May. 18, 2012 at 3:03 PM
Call company on the bag or box
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Supervane
by Ruby Member on May. 18, 2012 at 3:04 PM
been there call the pampers line, they will ask you for the upc and a number in the diapers they will send you a coupon.for freebies in the mail
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 18, 2012 at 3:06 PM
Never had this problem with Walmart brand diapers, Huggies yes. There should be a number on the box that asks you to call if youre not satisfies with the product. It wouldn't hurt to call it at least.
tricia1332
by Platinum Member on May. 18, 2012 at 3:06 PM
If you call the 800 number on the package and tell them they will send you a coupon for a replacement package plus coupons off for future purchases. All diaper brands will do this. Some are better than other at customer service
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)