Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my mom is a whore

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

She has become quite "active" the last several months.  About 2 years ago she found out she has genital wart....No big deal, so what....At least it wouldn't be a big deal if she wasn't sleeping around and NOT telling them!   Soooo today I took it upon myself to find the cell phone number of the guy she's curently "dating." I told him to meet me at my grandma's and I told him that mom has warts and that she had no intentions of telling him.  My little sister(19) saw him there and told my mom.  Now my mom is saying she's going to tell my fiance secrets about me (I have no secrets from him, so I don't know what she thinks she's going to say), my 19yo sister is pissed at me, and my 23 yo sister told me she didn't ever want to hear from me again.  They say I'm trying to ruin mom's life.  Honestly, I just thought the guy deserved to know.  Was I completely wrong?  Mom DOES have warts and ISN'T telling her partners.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 18, 2012 at 5:57 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 18, 2012 at 6:07 PM

Seriously?!

Quoting Anonymous:

since it is not a reportable disease you probably just should of kept your mouth shut.

MWV85
by on May. 18, 2012 at 6:07 PM
Myob.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WifeyC
by Platinum Member on May. 18, 2012 at 6:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow. You're a bitch.

ivorybleu
by on May. 18, 2012 at 6:08 PM
1 mom liked this

I am totally with you on that. I think if a your mom is going to have sex with men then she needs to take the responsibility of telling people that she has it. If she doesnt then I would have been like you and taken it upon myself. Its disgusting that she does that. Same with a person who has hiv.. there is no cure for these diseases and if you want to cause more infection keep it up. someday someone is going to come back at her and want to sue her for punitive damages. You did the right thing!

bearscubed

I think he did have the right to know but it is your mother's business. Your sisters don't really have any reason to be upset with you.

EAzizM
by Erica on May. 18, 2012 at 6:08 PM
HIV is different and a lot more serious. and this girl I'm sure didn't even give her mom an ultimatum.

Quoting MyLittlePwny:

I was in the same situation with an ex friend. An old partner she had tested positive for HIV and she refused to get tested. Even stood me up when I offered to go with her to the doctor for moral support. I gave her an ultimatum. She is a whore and slept around a LOT. I told her she needed to call those guys or I'd do it myself. She didn't do it do I did.

Personally, I would have given her a chance to fess up before stepping in like that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LectioDivina
3 moms liked this

Good... She's a little pissed that she didn't get to infect someone with a lifelong disease... Boo hoo, She'll recover.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on May. 18, 2012 at 6:08 PM

I think you were out of line. Adults need to be responsible for their own safety. If he's choosing to have sex with her unprotected, that's on him. If she's choosing to keep this a secret, even if it's wrong, that's on her. She's still your mom, whore or not.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 18, 2012 at 6:08 PM

If it was me, I would have told hiim BEFORE sleeping with him.  In fact, my df knows I have hpv

Quoting love_me4ever:

I dont think its your job to tell him this, this is sort of disrespectful ob your part, if it was you , you wouldnt like someone else telling your business,

nikki32230
I'm pretty sure your mom can do time for that.... I don't know that it was your place but your mom wasn't going to tellin and I think someone has the right to that kind of knowledge about who they are sleeping with...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)