Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why do women take so long to pee?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Seriously. I have been waiting forever. The line hasnt moved.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 18, 2012 at 7:26 PM
Replies (41-50):
mommieof1b4g
by on May. 20, 2012 at 1:22 AM

well for me its cuz im pregnant lol

hello_kitty25
by Platinum Member on May. 20, 2012 at 1:27 AM
1 mom liked this

ladies bathroom is seriously NASTY. lol id rather use the mens!

truth.be.told
by on May. 20, 2012 at 1:28 AM
It takes me under a minute to go pee.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elly25
by on May. 20, 2012 at 1:30 AM

I don't know. I don't have time to spare when I use the bathroom. The only time that I'm in there for more then a few seconds is when I"m having tummy issues. Then again, no will go in after me when that happens. Not that I blame them..lol!

Mazie0723
by Ruby Member on May. 20, 2012 at 1:31 AM
I'm in and out faster then most men.lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StarburstKisses
by Silver Member on May. 20, 2012 at 1:55 AM

I was at Chipotle a few weeks ago and had to bad. I went to the bathroom and waited outside the door. I figured there was quite a long line ahead so waiting wouldn't be a problem. I knocked on the door and the woman told me to wait a minute. I walked back out to go see the line and half of it had moved. I go back and knock again. JUST A MINUTE. I'm thinking okay.... I hear her through the door flush and sounded like a belt being fumbled and the sink. I walk back out and my family is almost at the front where you order. I go back really aggitated as I had to go BAD. A janitor of the reasturant then walks past and asks if she is still in there. I said she was. He laughed (which was sarcastic) and tells me that hes been trying to get in there for over 20 minutes to clean the bathroom. He asked if i knocked on the door I said yes. He then leans past and knocks on the door and in a very aggitated voice yells, "I SAID JUST A MINUTE!" I eneded up leaving the reasturant with being in line, ordering, etc. (but not eating there) 30 minutes later and that woman was still in there. 

If you are going to take a dump at a public restroom and there is only one.....and it's been 30 minutes you should go home or go to the doctor. 

Numom61507
by on May. 20, 2012 at 2:46 AM
1 mom liked this

This explains it all...

stace101
by on May. 20, 2012 at 6:50 AM
2 moms liked this

Yeh all joking aside surely the question should be why can't the bl**dy authorities provide the stalls and facilities and restrooms we need?

Like one woman said we don't have penises (should it be 'penii'? I always wondered) to whip out so we use the toilet properly by undoing our clothes and then sitting carefully, maybe sometimes doing more than pee (I don't know about u but i can't tell my body not to!), we wipe afterwards (very important), then we do up our clothes, gather our stuff together and exit.

OK  yes, sometimes we DON'T take as long as a guy (cos let's face it - tmi? - they stand there with said item in hand and like to pretend they take longer than all the other guys in line - and THEIR line is actually peeing!). But the law of being a woman suggests that we do take longer. SO we shouldn't take it out on each other but on the authorities.

For millions and millions of years we've been like this (without  wien*rs) so it's about time they provided for us accordingly. Sorry for the long 'answer' but this is actually something I feel strongly about.

As a girlfriend says "we need privacy, men don't, and that should ALWAYS be the criteria the authorities use when they build restrooms!".

Stace

cryssi_renee
by on May. 20, 2012 at 6:55 AM

You weren't waiting behind me.  Apparently I pee fast. I've had more than one person comment on it. Which I find strange but whatever.   I guess it just means I really could win a pissing contest. 

ForeverInLove
by Bronze Member on May. 20, 2012 at 8:51 AM

I need to sit there a few extra seconds to make sure I have nothing left in there. It's nothingl ike stnading up, and realizing you still need to pee, or having that pee leak out. I'm pregnant!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN