Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

She WHAT!?

Posted by on May. 18, 2012 at 11:28 PM
  • 17 Replies

My ex-husband's girlfriend, the "de facto" (look it up, I'm tired) stepmom of my kids, just sent me a text inviting me to a sex toy party at her friend's house. In an effort to give an olive branch and seek a "friendship", because we hate each other's guts.

This woman has told me that my ex-husband "pays my rent" (lol no), left my kid alone in a car for an extended period of time, told my kids when they turn 21, she'll take them out to get drunk together, and showed my 9, 6, and 3 year old child the movie "Superbad."

HOW DO YOU EVEN CRAFT A RESPONSE!?

Better yet, I'm considering going. It could be so fun. Not because of the sex toys.

by on May. 18, 2012 at 11:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
elleinady
by on May. 18, 2012 at 11:50 PM

NO ONE HAS A SINGLE IDEA?!

Aichia
by on May. 18, 2012 at 11:53 PM
Bump, I'm to tired to be a smartass lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on May. 18, 2012 at 11:53 PM

I wouldn't trust HER any farther than I could throw her, lol

elleinady
by on May. 18, 2012 at 11:54 PM

I'm going. I'm live tweeting the whole thing.

2manydiapers
by on May. 18, 2012 at 11:55 PM
I'd go, make your ex squirm. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 18, 2012 at 11:56 PM
I would go..
Lizard_Lina
by Platinum Member on May. 18, 2012 at 11:56 PM
5 moms liked this
I'd go! Sit and make comments about all the toys he would never be ok with and claim he loved the way this one feels or he thought it was hot when we used this..... Then watch her blow her money on stuff he's going to hate, while checking out the red hot embarrassment on her face that your sex with him was more fun than it is with her. Unless he's really like that. Then dog ALL the toys and let her come home empty handed and boring Lmao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2love
by Silver Member on May. 18, 2012 at 11:59 PM
I'd go to tell made up stories of how me and a past loves aka my ex and her man... tried a couple of the toys lol I'm kidding really but that would be hilarious!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 19, 2012 at 12:00 AM
2 moms liked this

I would go. Maybe this is her way of saying I'm sorry. 

Nothing says sorry like a new vibrator! 

Luckymama89
by Member on May. 19, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Haha! That is hilarious and would be quite a show!

Quoting Lizard_Lina:

I'd go! Sit and make comments about all the toys he would never be ok with and claim he loved the way this one feels or he thought it was hot when we used this..... Then watch her blow her money on stuff he's going to hate, while checking out the red hot embarrassment on her face that your sex with him was more fun than it is with her. Unless he's really like that. Then dog ALL the toys and let her come home empty handed and boring Lmao

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)