Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Maybe was my mother was right about me : / (Update in red)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 107 Replies

Couple weeks ago my bf said that he wanted to break up. I was devasted but than a couple days later he said he just needed a break to get a better job and place for himself (he lives with his parents who are sick and struggling with money.) I said that I would give him some space and just be there for him if he needed to talk or just a friend.

Well over these past couple weeks to me it seemed like we were back together. We just went back to how things were before that weekend we broke up. 

Well today is his sister's wedding and orginially I had been invited but now all of a sudden he doesn't think it's the best idea since are supposed to be taking a break. WELL I AM SO HURT RIGHT NOW! He didn't think he needed a break when he was saying I love you to me for these past couple weeks that we are supposed to be taking a break. He didn't seem to think that we needed a break when he came over these past couple weekends to have sex and spend the night. And he didn't think we needed a break when he came over on Mother's day to help with my son. But now all of sudden that all his family is here he doesn't think it's a good idea for me to be around. 

I told him how I felt and he was like oh well I was going to bring you around after the wedding, which in my head doesn't seem to make a lot of sense. What is the big deal about me not being able to go? I just don't understand it. I know it seems like something stupid to be hurt about but I am.

Maybe my mom was right about me. That I am always going to be some unwanted lil slut who gets used for sex but no one really wants. She always said I didn't deserve to be happy and who would want to be with me let alone have a life with me. Guess she was right ; /

I texted him to leave me alone and have fun at the wedding. He has texted me about 7 times already and I am not going to respond. Going to stop crying, get up and take my lil one shopping. Thanks for listening and the advice! 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 19, 2012 at 9:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tatum2U
by Gold Member on May. 19, 2012 at 9:37 AM
2 moms liked this

Why do you think that it's stupid for you to be mad? 

The guy sounds like an ass who wants to have his cake and eat it to. Maybe he's got someone else going with him for part of the wedding? Who cares anyway ? Any guy that would try and bail on his ill and struggling parents isn't worth my time.

GreenEyePixie
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2012 at 9:37 AM
1 mom liked this
No she wasn't right! If he wants a break, then no mattet how much it hurts make it a break from EVRYTHING. If he is.not yours sons dad then have no to very little contact. If he is the dad, then ONLY have contact with him about your son.

The ONLY way your mom will be right about you os if YOU male her right.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tatum2U
by Gold Member on May. 19, 2012 at 9:38 AM
1 mom liked this

BTW - You DESERVE to be happy !!

BUT don't settle !!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 19, 2012 at 9:39 AM

Idk he seems to just keep rubbing in wedding stuff in my face and expects me not to be hurt or mad 

Quoting Tatum2U:

The guy sounds like an ass who wants to have his cake and eat it to. Maybe he's got someone else going with him for part of the wedding? Who cares anyway ? Any guy that would try and bail on his ill and struggling parents isn't worth my time.

mrs.jessefuller
by on May. 19, 2012 at 9:40 AM
No she's not right. Don't left urself think that. I'm sorry mommas
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 19, 2012 at 9:41 AM

That's how I tried to keep everything just text. No phone calls, no coming over to see me or my son since he isn't the dad, and no sex. But when he started with the I love you and I miss you. I caved in cuz I was oh he must want to get back together now I feel like some freaking booty call 

Quoting GreenEyePixie:

No she wasn't right! If he wants a break, then no mattet how much it hurts make it a break from EVRYTHING. If he is.not yours sons dad then have no to very little contact. If he is the dad, then ONLY have contact with him about your son.

The ONLY way your mom will be right about you os if YOU male her right.

mrs.jessefuller
by on May. 19, 2012 at 9:41 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree someone who would ditch their ill parents is a douch so u can do much much better

Quoting Tatum2U:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 19, 2012 at 9:41 AM

Thanks! And I want to be just didn't think he would do this. 

Quoting Tatum2U:

BTW - You DESERVE to be happy !!

BUT don't settle !!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 19, 2012 at 9:42 AM

Thanks I am trying not to think that way but it's hard since right now I just feel so used. 

Quoting mrs.jessefuller:

No she's not right. Don't left urself think that. I'm sorry mommas

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 19, 2012 at 9:43 AM

He told me they are getting better and his dad is now working but to be honest I don't talk to his mom no more so I am just not sure. 

Quoting mrs.jessefuller:

I agree someone who would ditch their ill parents is a douch so u can do much much better

Quoting Tatum2U:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)