Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I love me some chemicals

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies

Guess what! I buy food in a grocery store! I buy processed foods all the time. Love 'em, love 'em, love 'em. Last night we had Red Baron pizza and potato chips. I do cook, but you know what? I sometimes don't feel like cooking a real meal and pop something in the microwave or oven. We have fast food occasionally, as well, although less often since they closed the Wendy's that was within walking distance. 

Oh and I had soda last night, too. I love my Coca-Cola.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 20, 2012 at 8:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lovemyfamilyof8
by on May. 20, 2012 at 8:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Hey, I went all organic, but still drink soda and occasional fast food! You can be healthy with any food in moderation! :)
My mommy mantra : Cloth diapers, breast feeding, organic eating Christian. But all people are beautiful!
UnIdentiFiedOne
by on May. 20, 2012 at 8:47 AM
We do too. And I drink soda daily. We are all going to die someday and I'm going to enjoy life while I'm here. That's not to say we aren't healthy...but, damn it, I enjoy a gnarly bacon cheeseburger and fries sometimes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
danie24
by Ruby Member on May. 20, 2012 at 8:47 AM
Good for you? LOL

We avoid garbage food. Everyone has their own personal preferences.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littleacorn
by on May. 20, 2012 at 8:48 AM
Potato chips do not go well with pizza. Gross!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SnowboardMom4
by on May. 20, 2012 at 8:49 AM
Lol good for you want a cookie? (I'm guessing the answer is yes)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SnowboardMom4
by on May. 20, 2012 at 8:50 AM
1 mom liked this
And I am for sure not jealous of the food you eat. I eat healthy and feel grrreeeaaattttt and happy and skinny :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rhiannon92
by on May. 20, 2012 at 8:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Good for you? I eat all of that stuff sometimes but I at least make an active effort to limit the processed junk going into our bodies. I buy organic for the "dirty dozen" and I try to always buy humanley treated, hormone free meats and animal products. I TRY to go as minimally processed as possible. My budget does not always allow that and to be honest I couldn't care less how another person feels about my diet.

However you feel about people who eat healthy, it IS important to.

Quit acting like you have to defend yourself. Just because someone eats really healthy or recognizes the importance of eating healthy, doesn't mean they are pushing it down your throat.

No one cares if YOU eat junk. Obviously most people eat that shit or you wouldn't see those foods EVERYWHERE.

Oh and you can get healthy food at a grocery store. You don't have to go to farmers markets, it is just better if you can.  I buy food in a grocery store too. lol.

Rhiannon92
by on May. 20, 2012 at 8:52 AM

I agree. It is about moderation and making some sort of effort to cut out the junk.

I eat all organic usually but still have my indulgences.

Quoting Lovemyfamilyof8:

Hey, I went all organic, but still drink soda and occasional fast food! You can be healthy with any food in moderation! :)

carterscutie85
by Queen Bee on May. 20, 2012 at 8:55 AM

On the days I have to work I buy a Marie Calander's TV dinner to eat before work lol. I don't get a dinner break so I just get there early, prepare it and enjoy.

I really like her steak and potatos one :)

sunfireprincess
by on May. 20, 2012 at 8:55 AM

awesome. welcome to my world lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN