Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you get a case of the willies when men use women's bathrooms?

Posted by on May. 20, 2012 at 9:01 AM
  • 124 Replies

I broke done and went to the doctor Wednesday. My husband and I agreed I could see my old pediatrician (and my DD's current one). I'm just more comfortable there and the workers and doctors done act so damn rude and bitchy like at the women's center (only other doctor's office in town for women).

Well anyways we got their a little late because we had to drop my mom off at dialysis and she was taking her sweet time. We finally got back to the doctors office and he ask me if I could fill up a container of urine. I had a little in me so I went to the bathroom. I went in and a boy walked in right after me. The boy was not a transvestite women just a regular boy who I'm pretty sure was gay but not the point. I assumed he was looking for  his mom or sister but nope he just went in the stall and peed. I couldn't even force my self to go. I was just so weirded out by it. The males bathroom was right beside the women's. Two extra steps and he would have been in there. It's not like it was full and he just really had to go. He didn't even try the males.

I dont know there is just something about a man using the women's bathroom that just weirds me out. I can see if he was trans. but nope just a regular teenage boy dress is teenage boy clothing when for lack of another phase seemed to be all man. 

by on May. 20, 2012 at 9:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 20, 2012 at 9:06 AM
Umm, I've never seen that happen, but I wouldn't care if it did. I have seen a girl use the men's restroom, the line was long in the women's, so she went to the men's room. I'd be more grossed out than anything, men are nasty.
ButterMeUp
by Butters on May. 20, 2012 at 9:08 AM

Thats the thing. The men's wasnt full. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Umm, I've never seen that happen, but I wouldn't care if it did. I have seen a girl use the men's restroom, the line was long in the women's, so she went to the men's room. I'd be more grossed out than anything, men are nasty.

PestPatti
by on May. 20, 2012 at 9:10 AM
10 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Actually ask any JANITOR  and they will tell you a Womens room is nastier by far than the mens room.  

Sweet_Britt
1 mom liked this
I havent had/seen that happen but that might weird me out a bit too if theyre over 10!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bluespagan

If he was in a stall where I couldn't see him I would have no issue.  It's a toilet, you urinate and defecate in a toilet, end of story. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 20, 2012 at 9:11 AM
Weird!

Quoting ButterMeUp:

Thats the thing. The men's wasnt full. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Juanita679
by on May. 20, 2012 at 9:12 AM
bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 20, 2012 at 9:15 AM
Actually I know that, but something about the men's room just grosses my out.

Quoting PestPatti:

Quoting Anonymous:

Actually ask any JANITOR  and they will tell you a Womens room is nastier by far than the mens room.  

SDarvasi
by on May. 20, 2012 at 9:16 AM

I would be weirded out slightly. I would have asked him..."um, do you know this is a womans washroom??".

But on another note....I love love LOVE your dancing memes!!! lol

ButterMeUp
by Butters on May. 20, 2012 at 9:17 AM

Thank you :]

Quoting SDarvasi:

I would be weirded out slightly. I would have asked him..."um, do you know this is a womans washroom??".

But on another note....I love love LOVE your dancing memes!!! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN