Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you believe a woman?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Can be a sex addict? If she doesn't get it she feels depressed?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 20, 2012 at 10:12 AM
Replies (41-45):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 20, 2012 at 10:52 AM
I honestly don't know what to do anymore. I'm tired of asking and getting excuses. I'm tired of getting turned down. He us so amazing in every single other way and the sex is OH. MY. GOD! But I can't get him to fuck me or even lay there and let me fuck him. Idk. I just wanna cry sometimes because of it.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am glad im not the only 1 who is going through this. Its crazy that men can act like that. I hear all the time that its suppose to be the woman pushing away the man, but not in our case. My husband wont even take a shower with me because he's afraid ill touch him. I feel like crying all the time because of it. I went and bought him some testosterone pills to try to help build it up. It just made him lose wt.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well mine don't let me that close to it to push me away. We had the whole house to ourselves last night (for ONCE) and we were tickling and playing and what-have-you. I reached...he moved. I took my shirt off...he went to smoke. Idk wtf to do but I get frustrated to the point where I can't even think of anything else so it's really hard for me. I've about given up.
Quoting Anonymous:

I know i hate it also! My husband says im selfish for wanting it all the time. I have tried everything. I could start rubbing on his dick, and he will push me away. Thats crazy hyuh?

Quoting Anonymous:

Once a week would be good enough at this point......but if I don't bitch about it, it wouldn't even be once a month. I hate it. It makes me fucking crazy.

Quoting Anonymous:

See thats how i feel. Im married and my husband ALWAYS turns me down. I can try everything and it doesnt work.  I am so depressed! He says once a wk is good enough, even though it goes alot longer then that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes...I'm depressed right now because I haven't had sex in like a month even though I live and sleep in the same bed with a man that I love more than air but I keep tring and trying but I get shot down so I have up. It makes me feel insecure. I fucking hate it

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 20, 2012 at 11:01 AM

Trust me, i know how you feel. I dont know what to do either1 I truely believe this might be the only reason why i would divorce him.

Quoting Anonymous:

I honestly don't know what to do anymore. I'm tired of asking and getting excuses. I'm tired of getting turned down. He us so amazing in every single other way and the sex is OH. MY. GOD! But I can't get him to fuck me or even lay there and let me fuck him. Idk. I just wanna cry sometimes because of it.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am glad im not the only 1 who is going through this. Its crazy that men can act like that. I hear all the time that its suppose to be the woman pushing away the man, but not in our case. My husband wont even take a shower with me because he's afraid ill touch him. I feel like crying all the time because of it. I went and bought him some testosterone pills to try to help build it up. It just made him lose wt.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well mine don't let me that close to it to push me away. We had the whole house to ourselves last night (for ONCE) and we were tickling and playing and what-have-you. I reached...he moved. I took my shirt off...he went to smoke. Idk wtf to do but I get frustrated to the point where I can't even think of anything else so it's really hard for me. I've about given up.
Quoting Anonymous:

I know i hate it also! My husband says im selfish for wanting it all the time. I have tried everything. I could start rubbing on his dick, and he will push me away. Thats crazy hyuh?

Quoting Anonymous:

Once a week would be good enough at this point......but if I don't bitch about it, it wouldn't even be once a month. I hate it. It makes me fucking crazy.

Quoting Anonymous:

See thats how i feel. Im married and my husband ALWAYS turns me down. I can try everything and it doesnt work.  I am so depressed! He says once a wk is good enough, even though it goes alot longer then that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes...I'm depressed right now because I haven't had sex in like a month even though I live and sleep in the same bed with a man that I love more than air but I keep tring and trying but I get shot down so I have up. It makes me feel insecure. I fucking hate it

mama2ameira
by captain underpants on May. 20, 2012 at 11:05 AM
they say sex helps with depression, so yes no sex=depression lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 20, 2012 at 11:15 AM

I think thats whats haapening to me.

Quoting mama2ameira:

they say sex helps with depression, so yes no sex=depression lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 20, 2012 at 11:26 AM
Lol yup

Quoting Anonymous:

Trust me, i know how you feel. I dont know what to do either1 I truely believe this might be the only reason why i would divorce him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN