Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm 20, with a 2 yr old girl and I STILL...

Posted by   + Show Post
Have a blankie. ;)
I can't sleep without it!

Do any of you still have a security item? Maybe a cute habit from childhood? An adorable nighttime ritual?

Maybe we'll all have a bonding moment for once! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2012 at 4:05 AM
Replies (51-60):
3KidsOneMom
by on May. 21, 2012 at 7:03 AM

I have a quilt on our bed that I've had since I was 9 years old.

shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on May. 21, 2012 at 7:04 AM

I have a doll that I have slept with since I was two. I cannot sleep without her, my arm has to be crooked around her to be comfortable...she was my focal point during my first labor with my oldest son and she stayed in the hospital with me for three weeks when I was on bedrest before my twins were born..Her name is Handball...lol...shut up, I was two when I named her!

AjCeCeMom
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2012 at 7:06 AM
Not really, I find it hard to sleep without an electric blanket in winter though. I like my bed to feel like an oven.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
drdevault
by on May. 21, 2012 at 7:09 AM

I dont have anything from my childhood. When my x and I were moving we put everything into a storage unit because we had to stay with my mom for a couple weeks while our house was finished.  And after we had moved in he decided to cheat and we split up. He wouldnt put the storage in my name so I could pay for it and get my stuff out and he lost everything. I will never forgive him for that.

motherof33333
by on May. 21, 2012 at 7:14 AM

I still ahve a blanket from childhood,but its packed away.I dont need anything in my bed for security except my husband,when hes not in the bed its hard to sleep

xomrs.chase
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2012 at 7:17 AM
Lots of stuffies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
baquick
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2012 at 7:17 AM
I have a föm pillow from brookstone that I LOVE. I have issues sleeping without it. Ds always takes it from me when he is on the bed lol. It usually goes on vaca with me. Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
baquick
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2012 at 7:18 AM
*gigglesnort*

Quoting shivasgirl:

I have a doll that I have slept with since I was two. I cannot sleep without her, my arm has to be crooked around her to be comfortable...she was my focal point during my first labor with my oldest son and she stayed in the hospital with me for three weeks when I was on bedrest before my twins were born..Her name is Handball...lol...shut up, I was two when I named her!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lovemyfamilyof8
by on May. 21, 2012 at 7:19 AM
I have a falling apart yellow blankie also ;)
My mommy mantra : Cloth diapers, breast feeding, organic eating Christian. But all people are beautiful!
shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on May. 21, 2012 at 7:19 AM

shaddup...Handball is a hard plastic doll, if I smacked you upside the head with her, it would hurt, lol...and show some respect, she is your elder!!

Quoting baquick:

*gigglesnort*

Quoting shivasgirl:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured