Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How is someone BORN gay?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
This is something my sister brought up. How does a baby know its gay the moment it's born? What about as a toddler? I think people experiment and that is how they become gay. They experiment with other people. Boys experiment with dolls and girls experiment with trucks/guns whatever.
You are not born gay!
You experiment and know what you like.. You realize a penis is mot for you..You fantasize about women and want to be in a relationship...Plain and simple.

As a baby you are not born gay. So stop making excuses.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 21, 2012 at 3:00 PM
Replies (71-80):
JacksMom1221
by Platinum Member on May. 21, 2012 at 3:11 PM
The same way a person is born not liking broccoli or spicy foods or the smell of gasoline. It's just the way some people are.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OutlawMUA
by on May. 21, 2012 at 3:11 PM
Yeah you're right, it's a choice. When did you experiment and decide that you were straight and penis is for you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on May. 21, 2012 at 3:11 PM
I had a ton of cousins that I grew up with, all the boys were rough boys the way boys should be and most of the girls were tomboys. Well one of our male cousins was always "different" he didn't like to get dirty, preferred to be inside and playing the piano or cooking. As we grew up he had a few girlfriends (mainly just girls that were his friend though, he went to prom stag) but nothing serious, then a few years ago he came out. His mom acted so surprised, everyone else just said it's about darn time. Also oddly enough one of our female cousins is lesbian and another is bisexual. I used to pick on my sister because they are my step cousins but her blood cousins. I'd tell her she better watch out because it looks like it is hereditary lol. In all seriousness though it has pretty much been proven that people who like the same sex have different chemical type make ups and there brains are a little different.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JazzyMommyx3
by on May. 21, 2012 at 3:11 PM

soo you chose to be get wet for certian penis' and not get wet for girls? or do you get wet for all guys not just the ones that you are attracted to? Do you choose who you think is hot or attractive? 

truth.be.told
by on May. 21, 2012 at 3:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol alrighty then...

You do realize that being gay is not a choice. Just like you being straight is not a choice.

I am only attracted to men. Therefore i am straight. Its not a choice- i just am. I didnt choose it.

I played in the mud, rode dirt bikes and got dirty. I enjoyed catching bugs and playing in the pond trying to catch a frog. I was always dirty and my friends are mostly all boys. Weird huh? Yet im straight.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuvMyBrennaBean

I think you are wrong. My very good friend says he's known as long as he can remember that he was different, something wasn't the same. Maybe baby's do know that they are different, when's the last time you got in a baby's head. Truly, none of us know what goes on in there. I would have to say that one wouldn't know until puberty whom they are sexually attracted to, but I think they always know they aren't like their friends or siblings or what not. 

MWV85
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2012 at 3:12 PM
You took the words right out of my mouth.

Quoting .ZombieGirl.:

What?  "How does a baby know its gay the moment it's born? What about as a toddler?" 

How does a straight baby know they are straight? They don't, not until they grow and mature.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on May. 21, 2012 at 3:12 PM
Now take your first question and change it to: how does a baby know that it's straight the moment it is born?

It doesn't goofy!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on May. 21, 2012 at 3:12 PM

We are born with imperfections that god did not intend.  Because mankind has fallen into sin and have led lives contrary to how we are made to live, we are no longer born as perfect humans. Sickness, deformities, etc. have been the result.  I do believe that some people are born wired differently.  We all have our own personal struggles with right and wrong.  Some are born with homosexual tendencies, some with pedophile tendencies.  But being born with these tendencies does not mean you have to act upon them.

ColorMeCrazy

Have you always liked "girl" things or did you have to try out some trucks and blue things to find that you're strait? Do you make sure to steer clear of football and other "male" things in order to prevent yourself from choosing to be gay?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN