Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

To drive or not to drive (Adult content)

Posted by on May. 21, 2012 at 10:36 PM
  • 126 Replies
I dont know how to write this without being so blunt....here I go

I recently met a guy through a website and it turns out hes into alternative sex, sharing to be more specific. I myself have never participated in something like before.....

I mean while I was in my marriage (well relationship, we were together 10 years, might as well have been married) I cheated on him constantly. Its not the reason we split but he was aware of it a few times, closest thing to sharing I've ever done.

.....well the opportunity has presented itself for me to participate in this guys lifestyle. I would arrive, shower, drink some wine (honestly liquor would be better, though I dont know if I'm allowed), have a massage to get me in the mood, yes its that kind :), then possibly fuck with 10 to 15 guys in the following hours. All that isnt what makes me question if I should do it or not. In fact, the thought of fucking that many strangers in such a short period of time is what initially turned me on to that idea. The turn off? It's the drive to get there, its a freaking hour drive. An hour?! Would you drive an hour to live out a fantasy?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2012 at 10:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KitT.Kat
by on May. 21, 2012 at 10:38 PM
7 moms liked this

If that turns you on so much, why not just prostitute yourself and make a part time living off of it.

I'm not trying to be insulting and I'm actually serious.

NDADanceMom
by on May. 21, 2012 at 10:39 PM
8 moms liked this

I would drive an hour for a fantasy but that is not one of mine.  I like being STD free. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 21, 2012 at 10:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Eh an hour is not really that far. Make sure someone's knows where you will be and what time you will be back and check in with them. Have fun!
mommytotwonow
by on May. 21, 2012 at 10:42 PM

aids, herpes....... i could go on

EAzizM
by Erica on May. 21, 2012 at 10:42 PM
1 mom liked this
*cringing* yuck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 21, 2012 at 10:43 PM
Dude, this sounds unsafe from a physical saftey perspective. Perhaps they could relocate to a hotel near you. After all, you're the imparitive role.
GomezMami2908
by on May. 21, 2012 at 10:45 PM
7 moms liked this

Wait, wait, wait...did I read this right????

The only thing we are worried about is the drive? 

Damn girl, good luck with that. 

Sassy01
by on May. 21, 2012 at 10:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Ditto.

Quoting KitT.Kat:

If that turns you on so much, why not just prostitute yourself and make a part time living off of it.

I'm not trying to be insulting and I'm actually serious.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KitT.Kat
by on May. 21, 2012 at 10:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, that's a good point too. There's no good reason to trust some random guy to set this up for you.

You could put up a personal ad on craigslist saying you want 10 to 15 men to bang you one after the other in a local hotel and you'd probably get hundreds of replies.

Quoting Anonymous:

Dude, this sounds unsafe from a physical saftey perspective. Perhaps they could relocate to a hotel near you. After all, you're the imparitive role.

anotherhalf
by on May. 21, 2012 at 10:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I drive an hour to work so. . .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)