Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

To drive or not to drive (Adult content)

Posted by   + Show Post
I dont know how to write this without being so blunt....here I go

I recently met a guy through a website and it turns out hes into alternative sex, sharing to be more specific. I myself have never participated in something like before.....

I mean while I was in my marriage (well relationship, we were together 10 years, might as well have been married) I cheated on him constantly. Its not the reason we split but he was aware of it a few times, closest thing to sharing I've ever done.

.....well the opportunity has presented itself for me to participate in this guys lifestyle. I would arrive, shower, drink some wine (honestly liquor would be better, though I dont know if I'm allowed), have a massage to get me in the mood, yes its that kind :), then possibly fuck with 10 to 15 guys in the following hours. All that isnt what makes me question if I should do it or not. In fact, the thought of fucking that many strangers in such a short period of time is what initially turned me on to that idea. The turn off? It's the drive to get there, its a freaking hour drive. An hour?! Would you drive an hour to live out a fantasy?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2012 at 10:36 PM
Replies (121-126):
P.V.Hawkwind
by Ruby Member on May. 28, 2012 at 11:46 AM
Did you at least get some gas money?

Quoting samantha115:

I was just going over things I oisted and I dont know if any of you come back to this post to see if I actually went through with it, I did. I drove an hour to have train run on me, 12 guys. It was amazing.
The first couple of guys were a little awkward; after that I was able position myself, for the most part, to be able to get off each time. It was an interesting evening and a great learning experience. I will defiantly do it again, just a little closer to home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coug7099
by Silver Member on May. 28, 2012 at 2:55 PM

You should offer to host the next orgy at your house and save the travel time.

samantha115
by on May. 28, 2012 at 6:01 PM
Lol. I did not get gas money, just sex.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ElitestJen
by on May. 28, 2012 at 6:02 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL   

Yes, I would drive an hour to live out a fantasy.  Not that one....but one of my own, sure.

metalmommaof3
by on May. 28, 2012 at 6:09 PM
Your about to get plowed by 10-15 men and the thing your worried about most is the hour drive damn girl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on May. 28, 2012 at 6:18 PM
This made me literally LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

You are an std.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

I would drive an hour for a fantasy but that is not one of mine.  I like being STD free. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN