Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To drive or not to drive (Adult content)

Posted by   + Show Post
I dont know how to write this without being so blunt....here I go

I recently met a guy through a website and it turns out hes into alternative sex, sharing to be more specific. I myself have never participated in something like before.....

I mean while I was in my marriage (well relationship, we were together 10 years, might as well have been married) I cheated on him constantly. Its not the reason we split but he was aware of it a few times, closest thing to sharing I've ever done.

.....well the opportunity has presented itself for me to participate in this guys lifestyle. I would arrive, shower, drink some wine (honestly liquor would be better, though I dont know if I'm allowed), have a massage to get me in the mood, yes its that kind :), then possibly fuck with 10 to 15 guys in the following hours. All that isnt what makes me question if I should do it or not. In fact, the thought of fucking that many strangers in such a short period of time is what initially turned me on to that idea. The turn off? It's the drive to get there, its a freaking hour drive. An hour?! Would you drive an hour to live out a fantasy?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2012 at 10:36 PM
Replies (21-30):
cherrywaves21
by on May. 21, 2012 at 10:50 PM
I agree.

Quoting KitT.Kat:

If that turns you on so much, why not just prostitute yourself and make a part time living off of it.

I'm not trying to be insulting and I'm actually serious.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MunchiesMom324
by Gold Member on May. 21, 2012 at 10:50 PM

This... 1000x this...

Quoting GomezMami2908:

Wait, wait, wait...did I read this right????

The only thing we are worried about is the drive? 

Damn girl, good luck with that. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 21, 2012 at 10:51 PM
6 moms liked this

opal10161973
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2012 at 10:51 PM
2 moms liked this

An hour is not too far, but it's too far if something goes wrong.  You do not know this person well enough to trust them like this.  You should consider a swinger's club first.  Much safer and more organized.  That way, if someone tries something with you and you do not want them to, there are people there to stop them.  The rule is no means no, at any place I ever heard of.  No, I have never been to one, but we did consider it for a time, but honestly, I think we just liked imagining it.  What?  Like all you don't like to imagine kinky stuff? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 21, 2012 at 10:52 PM

An hour drive to get your whore on is nothing...

JBiiirdD
by Platinum Member on May. 21, 2012 at 10:52 PM
You must've met my ex. He was always trying to get me to do things like that. Look at it like this, are you willing to sacrifice your health, morality & sanity for a quick screw? I wouldn't simply because I freak out over STD's hardcore. I have had a fantasy similar to yours, but I love my health too much.

Quoting samantha115:

I dont know how to write this without being so blunt....here I go

I recently met a guy through a website and it turns out hes into alternative sex, sharing to be more specific. I myself have never participated in something like before.....

I mean while I was in my marriage (well relationship, we were together 10 years, might as well have been married) I cheated on him constantly. Its not the reason we split but he was aware of it a few times, closest thing to sharing I've ever done.

.....well the opportunity has presented itself for me to participate in this guys lifestyle. I would arrive, shower, drink some wine (honestly liquor would be better, though I dont know if I'm allowed), have a massage to get me in the mood, yes its that kind :), then possibly fuck with 10 to 15 guys in the following hours. All that isnt what makes me question if I should do it or not. In fact, the thought of fucking that many strangers in such a short period of time is what initially turned me on to that idea. The turn off? It's the drive to get there, its a freaking hour drive. An hour?! Would you drive an hour to live out a fantasy?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JakesMom712
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2012 at 10:52 PM
Yup. I would and have. Not that fantasy tho.

Was the website aff?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommySwiggles
by Gold Member on May. 21, 2012 at 10:52 PM

I don't know what to say...

bring lots of condoms.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 21, 2012 at 10:52 PM
3 moms liked this
You are an std.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

I would drive an hour for a fantasy but that is not one of mine.  I like being STD free. 

JadedFaerie
by on May. 21, 2012 at 10:52 PM

It's not that far if it is what you want to do. Just be careful.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured