Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

To drive or not to drive (Adult content)

Posted by   + Show Post
I dont know how to write this without being so blunt....here I go

I recently met a guy through a website and it turns out hes into alternative sex, sharing to be more specific. I myself have never participated in something like before.....

I mean while I was in my marriage (well relationship, we were together 10 years, might as well have been married) I cheated on him constantly. Its not the reason we split but he was aware of it a few times, closest thing to sharing I've ever done.

.....well the opportunity has presented itself for me to participate in this guys lifestyle. I would arrive, shower, drink some wine (honestly liquor would be better, though I dont know if I'm allowed), have a massage to get me in the mood, yes its that kind :), then possibly fuck with 10 to 15 guys in the following hours. All that isnt what makes me question if I should do it or not. In fact, the thought of fucking that many strangers in such a short period of time is what initially turned me on to that idea. The turn off? It's the drive to get there, its a freaking hour drive. An hour?! Would you drive an hour to live out a fantasy?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2012 at 10:36 PM
Replies (41-50):
opal10161973
by on May. 21, 2012 at 11:00 PM

Sorry, I spelled that wrong, it's bukkake.

Quoting opal10161973:

Is the word bukaki involved?

samantha115
by on May. 21, 2012 at 11:01 PM
Im going to make myself sound stupid.....KWYM??

Quoting opal10161973:

There is little more than speculation on that theory.  It has never been proven.  Studied, yes.  I KWYM, but you need to be safe. 

Quoting samantha115:

Im good at what I do. Sex is so natural. Humans were not meant to be monogamous creatures. It goes against evolution.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChelleBoo23
by Gold Member on May. 21, 2012 at 11:02 PM

Oh wow I don't even want to have sex with more then one person and I LOVE sex haha. But goodluck to you on that, be safe.

JakesMom712
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2012 at 11:02 PM
Ive been a member for a while. Im all for sexual exploration. Just be safe anf be careful. Is this going to be at a hotel or private residence.

Some times fantasies are better left fantasies

Quoting samantha115:

No it wasnt aff. Im going to Google that now.

Quoting JakesMom712:

Yup. I would and have. Not that fantasy tho.

Was the website aff?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 21, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Oh lets not kid ourselves you posted this to get attention. And I don't buy that people aren't meant to be monogamous. If you know anything about human sexuality it's that most humans look for one mate to be with. Ever hear of jealousy or love. There just as apart of human nature as fucking.

Quoting samantha115:

Im good at what I do. Sex is so natural. Humans were not meant to be monogamous creatures. It goes against evolution.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 21, 2012 at 11:04 PM

If that is what you call a fantasy then an hour is not a far drive but the fact of being alone with 10 to 15 men there just so they can have sex with me is scary, not to mention the pregnancy and STD risks, yes condoms break and birth control fails.

That makes me think of you as a slut. :/ Not trying to be mean but that is definitely true to the definition.

opal10161973
by on May. 21, 2012 at 11:04 PM

yeah, it took me a minute to figure that one out too.   It's Know What You Mean.  KWIM is Know What I Mean.  

Quoting samantha115:

Im going to make myself sound stupid.....KWYM??

Quoting opal10161973:

There is little more than speculation on that theory.  It has never been proven.  Studied, yes.  I KWYM, but you need to be safe. 

Quoting samantha115:

Quoting Anonymous:

samantha115
by on May. 21, 2012 at 11:04 PM
No it would be more running a train.

Quoting opal10161973:

Sorry, I spelled that wrong, it's bukkake.

Quoting opal10161973:

Is the word bukaki involved?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GomezMami2908
by on May. 21, 2012 at 11:05 PM

Okay, so while you are out doing all of this...where are your kids going to be? I see you have two little girls. 

Please don't rely on just condoms btw! 

DannieLou
by Mockingjay on May. 21, 2012 at 11:06 PM
1 mom liked this
An hour for a fantasy, sure I'd drive it.
No way in hell I think what you're doing is safe, but you didn't ask that, just about driving. So, that's my answer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN