Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

in My opinion, i believe, the gay act is sin, and abortion is murder and anyone who denies God, is in for a big surprise.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Yes, I said it. The gay act is as unnatural as a donkey having sex with a crocodile. It's was never meant to turn into a "lust" game! Hence the fact that God destroyed sodom and gomorah,for their corrupt homosexual tendencies. Point two, as much as you would like to believe your body belongs to you, that is not the case. You belong to the One who Created you, therefor, that life growing inside you is also HIS, so yes, by forcefully removing a growing fetus from the safety of the womb buy ripping it to pieces, is MURDER! And jsut because the "law" says it's legal does not make it right. It was and will always be murder. Sin is Sin, no matter in what shape or form, and if we can not realize that our only salvation lies in the sacrifice Jesus made on the Cross for us, then yes, we will all be lost! Even my judgmental ass needs to confess the fact, that I have very little respect for murderers and people who revel in unnatural sexual practices. So there you have it. Bash away ladies. That's what you do best.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 22, 2012 at 9:27 AM
Replies (361-370):
SimplyErathy
by on May. 22, 2012 at 11:48 AM

LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on May. 22, 2012 at 11:48 AM
1 mom liked this

I'd rather be considered *an* animal than a hateful close-minded idiot. You seriously can't comprehend things, can you? You are the one that said we are mammals. Mammals are animals. Sorry that offends you, I don't know why it would...

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

If you consider yourself a animal then so be it. Doesn't mean everyone else does. So get out of your nice house and go live like a animal does since your an animal.

Quoting LucyMom08:

mam·mal/ˈmaməl/

Noun:
A warm-blooded vertebrate animal of a class that is distinguished by the possession of hair or fur, the secretion of milk by females,...
BTW, people only started the whole rat race, work until you die, must go to college thing in the past 200 years or so...we have been around for thousands. What do you think we did then? We communicated with each other, we foraged and hunted and generally acted like *gasp* animals.
Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Yes, we are mammals.

However mammals do not raise their young for 18 years, do not send them to school or college. They do not go to college and get a career to work that career for the next 20 years and the retire.

God gave us the most complicated of the brain, and we are only mammals because we give life birth. That is the only thing that links us oh and warm blood.

Other then that we are not animals.

You are trying to prove that animals have sex out of pleasure and with the same sex and it is normal. YES it is normal in the animal kingdom. BUT you are not a animal. 

Quoting LucyMom08:

Why are you so against humans being animals? We are warm-blooded mammals...does that offend you?

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

LMAO. Something that children do when they don't know better. That is the best you can come up with. LMAO. 

SiriSilasMom
by Silver Member on May. 22, 2012 at 11:48 AM
1 mom liked this

That is a very close-minded thing to say. You're assuming way too much there. 

I can see instead performing your due diligence you'll drink the kool-aide just because someone hands you a cup. That's no bueno!

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

I haven't read any atheist books. Because the bible says not to fill your head with garbage in a sense. And I feel it is garbage and mans way of pushing God out of it. Mans lives for rebellion it is in our nature.

Quoting SiriSilasMom:

It wouldn't make sense for one not to read it, IMO. How can one base a judgement on something they know nothing about? 

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

LOL. Afraid of hell maybe? I wouldn't read a book that I claimed had nothing to do with me. 

Quoting LucyMom08:

Really?!? That is one of the dumbest statements I've read...*smh*

Quoting Lizj4:

I always find it amazing that people who claim to be an atheist know so much bible. If you dont believe in God why bother to read the bible?! Sounds a little hypocritical to me.

Quoting lordkanarven:

The story of Sodom and Gomorrah is about not being xenophobic, sodomizing someone like that isnt a lustful act it's a form of humiliation and punishment and it was fairly common for gangs of men to do that to travelers to chase them out of a village to keep them away from there woman. Homosexually is an abomination in the bible not a sin. All abomination really means is uncustomary. "god" sees mixed fabrics, two crops in one field, and eating meat on Sundays just as wrong as homosexuality. A woman teaching NOW thats a stoning offence.

I'm a Athiest and I know more about the book you worship then you, try reading it instead of taking peoples word 

Grumpylilpixy
by on May. 22, 2012 at 11:48 AM

No you read it because you were curious lets be honest here. 

Not because you needed to see if it was for you. LMAO.

Allot of believers haven't read the bible so you are full of CHIT, on that one.

Quoting LucyMom08:

It would be hypocritical of me, to claim to not believe the bible and have NO idea what it is about. I tend to prefer knowledge of things when basing my opinions. I don't like to "disbelieve" with no foundation of what I'm even thinking.

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

LOL. Afraid of hell maybe? I wouldn't read a book that I claimed had nothing to do with me. 

Quoting LucyMom08:

Really?!? That is one of the dumbest statements I've read...*smh*

Quoting Lizj4:

I always find it amazing that people who claim to be an atheist know so much bible. If you dont believe in God why bother to read the bible?! Sounds a little hypocritical to me.

Quoting lordkanarven:

The story of Sodom and Gomorrah is about not being xenophobic, sodomizing someone like that isnt a lustful act it's a form of humiliation and punishment and it was fairly common for gangs of men to do that to travelers to chase them out of a village to keep them away from there woman. Homosexually is an abomination in the bible not a sin. All abomination really means is uncustomary. "god" sees mixed fabrics, two crops in one field, and eating meat on Sundays just as wrong as homosexuality. A woman teaching NOW thats a stoning offence.

I'm a Athiest and I know more about the book you worship then you, try reading it instead of taking peoples word 

jigsaw ribbon

Anonymous
by Anonymous 35 on May. 22, 2012 at 11:48 AM
Oh goodie. I'm in need of a big cookie.

Quoting Piskie:

We get cookies for thinking.... Yay.

Quoting Anonymous:

Since I deny god, when do I get my surprise?

Cake.Lady
by on May. 22, 2012 at 11:49 AM

Oh. So, can you explain why there are so many animals that are homosexual? Penguins, elephants, tons of species.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on May. 22, 2012 at 11:50 AM
4 moms liked this

miqdanixo
by on May. 22, 2012 at 11:50 AM
What other people do is nobody's business. People need to start worrying about themselves rather than everyone else. How is any of this affecting you? The bible says nut to judge others. And no sin is greater than another. So, you might as well go have sex with a donkey. You are technically going to hell along with the rest of us.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Grumpylilpixy
by on May. 22, 2012 at 11:50 AM

Oh, WAH WAH!   Moving on.

Quoting LucyMom08:

I'd rather be considered *an* animal than a hateful close-minded idiot. You seriously can't comprehend things, can you? You are the one that said we are mammals. Mammals are animals. Sorry that offends you, I don't know why it would...

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

If you consider yourself a animal then so be it. Doesn't mean everyone else does. So get out of your nice house and go live like a animal does since your an animal.

Quoting LucyMom08:

mam·mal/ˈmaməl/

Noun:
A warm-blooded vertebrate animal of a class that is distinguished by the possession of hair or fur, the secretion of milk by females,...
BTW, people only started the whole rat race, work until you die, must go to college thing in the past 200 years or so...we have been around for thousands. What do you think we did then? We communicated with each other, we foraged and hunted and generally acted like *gasp* animals.
Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Yes, we are mammals.

However mammals do not raise their young for 18 years, do not send them to school or college. They do not go to college and get a career to work that career for the next 20 years and the retire.

God gave us the most complicated of the brain, and we are only mammals because we give life birth. That is the only thing that links us oh and warm blood.

Other then that we are not animals.

You are trying to prove that animals have sex out of pleasure and with the same sex and it is normal. YES it is normal in the animal kingdom. BUT you are not a animal. 

Quoting LucyMom08:

Why are you so against humans being animals? We are warm-blooded mammals...does that offend you?

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

LMAO. Something that children do when they don't know better. That is the best you can come up with. LMAO. 

jigsaw ribbon

UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on May. 22, 2012 at 11:51 AM
1 mom liked this
No crocodonk babies :(

Quoting squag.mom:

Now donkeys can't have sex with crocodiles??? What's the world coming to?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)