Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

in My opinion, i believe, the gay act is sin, and abortion is murder and anyone who denies God, is in for a big surprise.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Yes, I said it. The gay act is as unnatural as a donkey having sex with a crocodile. It's was never meant to turn into a "lust" game! Hence the fact that God destroyed sodom and gomorah,for their corrupt homosexual tendencies. Point two, as much as you would like to believe your body belongs to you, that is not the case. You belong to the One who Created you, therefor, that life growing inside you is also HIS, so yes, by forcefully removing a growing fetus from the safety of the womb buy ripping it to pieces, is MURDER! And jsut because the "law" says it's legal does not make it right. It was and will always be murder. Sin is Sin, no matter in what shape or form, and if we can not realize that our only salvation lies in the sacrifice Jesus made on the Cross for us, then yes, we will all be lost! Even my judgmental ass needs to confess the fact, that I have very little respect for murderers and people who revel in unnatural sexual practices. So there you have it. Bash away ladies. That's what you do best.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 22, 2012 at 9:27 AM
Replies (391-400):
Sailor_nena
by Gold Member on May. 22, 2012 at 12:03 PM
Nope. Not when others impose their stupid rules based from religion on others into our politics. Until that bullshit stops, then Ill stop.
Also saying "fuck god" is nothing compared to having these bigots trying to demean people by wanting to ban gay marriage. Now THAT is disrespectful.

Quoting emilymarie07:

Woah now and here I thought my comment was bad.. I do not believe in god.. I believe in something but not sure what... but seriously.. don't go around saying. "Fuck god and his stupid senseless rules" that is just wrong have more respect than that for others...

Quoting Sailor_nena:

Fuck "God" and his stupid senseless rules. Fuck the Bible and it's hate filled messages. I don't get why people buy into It. Nobody believes in Zeus or Thor. I don't see how Christian mythology is any different. They are both crazy stories.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sailor_nena
by Gold Member on May. 22, 2012 at 12:04 PM
Not in our country. They are the minority, and most have realized the purpose of these mythologies yet can't realize the same for Christian myths.

Quoting Aislin:

Quoting Sailor_nena:

Fuck "God" and his stupid senseless rules. Fuck the Bible and it's hate filled messages. I don't get why people buy into It. Nobody believes in Zeus or Thor. I don't see how Christian mythology is any different. They are both crazy stories.

People do believe in Zues and Thor.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NewMama89
by on May. 22, 2012 at 12:05 PM

Well I agree with you there is a god and a devil, heaven and a hell but going t hell for abortions and being gay is something I am not sure will because:

Gays are normaly the nicest  people with the biggest hearts.

Abortions are not always a sin a had 2 and will never do it again.

Abortion 1: I was 16 and with a abusive man my parents pushed me to be with all cause of money and and being itailin and he beat on me, raped me, cheated on me with my best friends sister who he met while shopping for my birthday pesent supposable, and he was over joyed when he found out I was pragnet so just to see how ready we were we bought a puppy and he kicked and threw that poor little puppy around all because I payed attuttion to the little guy so if he was going to act like that with the puppy and I he would have done the same  to our child.

Abortion 2: I was 18 and met my ex at work and he seemed like a great guy so we started seeing each otheir plus I liked how he seemed like a good guy with a little bit of bad boy in him because he was a city boy so secritly started seeing him and not long after we started seeing eachothier I found out I was pragnet and he as excited but scared so I had a choice my parents made me make move in with him and have the baby which iI was working so I thought I would have been fine or get an abortion stay there, and never talk to him again so I moved in 2 weeks later and everything was okay for a little while till he started showing his true colors beating on me wit a thick metal pole, throwing partys I had to go home to after hours of working, cheating with a bunch of city girls, never being home besides when he wanted money since he didn't work, and beating his mother because when he was home he had to be drunk to ignore the fact were having a baby so I left and got an abortion.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 46 on May. 22, 2012 at 12:05 PM
In my opinion, you're a delusional fool. Wait, that's not my opinion. It's fact.
Jenny_Penny89
by on May. 22, 2012 at 12:05 PM
I do agree with you. But you could be less.harsh about it.
You sound very judgmental.
Its not my place to judge.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aislin
by Platinum Member on May. 22, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Quoting Sailor_nena:

Not in our country. They are the minority, and most have realized the purpose of these mythologies yet can't realize the same for Christian myths.

Quoting Aislin:

Quoting Sailor_nena:

People do believe in Zues and Thor.

Yes they are a minority bt they do exist and even in our country. I do agree that no religion has any place in our laws. I mean really can we start basing laws on Zeus or Thor instead of Jesus cause they might be kinda cool.

emilymarie07
by on May. 22, 2012 at 12:06 PM
I fully agree! Idk.. all this stuff gets to me. I understand christiananity(sp?) (Can't spell worth crap today sorry lol) but its just not for me for personal reasonings. But I agree. Also I don't think that you should push your religion on anyone. I don't push on people imo that god isn't real. People believe what they do I show them respect and I hope for the same! Trust me I tried to "go back" to becoming a christian but that religion just is not for me..

Quoting SiriSilasMom:

I agree, that made me laugh.

Some need to take note. And stop picking and choosing what to follow. If you're going to follow "the word" follow it whole-heartdly without half-assing.

Quoting emilymarie07:

Now I'm not a believer I guess you would say but I LOVE this lol

Quoting Cake.Lady:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on May. 22, 2012 at 12:06 PM
This post is soooo UN Christian. You better watch youself. God might have a surprise for your judgemental UN caring heart!

I can say this....im not Christian...lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SiriSilasMom
by Silver Member on May. 22, 2012 at 12:07 PM

The "Idiots guide to mock Christians" of course. LOL

Quoting LucyMom08:

I'm still trying to figure out what an atheist book is!

Quoting Anonymous:

How about for education????? Ignorance is what's dumb. Keep the blinders on, sheep!

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Why would I even bother....... That's dumb. Just like you reading the bible you read it out of curiosity,whats closed minded is you can't be honest.

Quoting SiriSilasMom:

That is a very close-minded thing to say. You're assuming way too much there. 

I can see instead performing your due diligence you'll drink the kool-aide just because someone hands you a cup. That's no bueno!

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

I haven't read any atheist books. Because the bible says not to fill your head with garbage in a sense. And I feel it is garbage and mans way of pushing God out of it. Mans lives for rebellion it is in our nature.

Quoting SiriSilasMom:

sfkdny
by Platinum Member on May. 22, 2012 at 12:07 PM

1st off, you are allowed your opinions and I will not bash you for them but please remember that not everyone "buys into" the bible. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN