Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

in My opinion, i believe, the gay act is sin, and abortion is murder and anyone who denies God, is in for a big surprise.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Yes, I said it. The gay act is as unnatural as a donkey having sex with a crocodile. It's was never meant to turn into a "lust" game! Hence the fact that God destroyed sodom and gomorah,for their corrupt homosexual tendencies. Point two, as much as you would like to believe your body belongs to you, that is not the case. You belong to the One who Created you, therefor, that life growing inside you is also HIS, so yes, by forcefully removing a growing fetus from the safety of the womb buy ripping it to pieces, is MURDER! And jsut because the "law" says it's legal does not make it right. It was and will always be murder. Sin is Sin, no matter in what shape or form, and if we can not realize that our only salvation lies in the sacrifice Jesus made on the Cross for us, then yes, we will all be lost! Even my judgmental ass needs to confess the fact, that I have very little respect for murderers and people who revel in unnatural sexual practices. So there you have it. Bash away ladies. That's what you do best.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 22, 2012 at 9:27 AM
Replies (401-410):
sophiasmommy27
by Sarah Sweetheart on May. 22, 2012 at 12:08 PM

0oohh goodness not again.

emilymarie07
by on May. 22, 2012 at 12:09 PM
Banning gay marriage is wrong I believe that 100% I am 110% FOR gay marriage.. but i just can not be disrespectful. I mean I was a little bit in my one reply I guess you could say.. saying how I own my own body and no one else does. I don't want to hear that.. but not wanting to sound like a bitch are you gay? Just asking because of how strong you feel about this topic..

Quoting Sailor_nena:

Nope. Not when others impose their stupid rules based from religion on others into our politics. Until that bullshit stops, then Ill stop.

Also saying "fuck god" is nothing compared to having these bigots trying to demean people by wanting to ban gay marriage. Now THAT is disrespectful.

Quoting emilymarie07:

Woah now and here I thought my comment was bad.. I do not believe in god.. I believe in something but not sure what... but seriously.. don't go around saying. "Fuck god and his stupid senseless rules" that is just wrong have more respect than that for others...

Quoting Sailor_nena:

Fuck "God" and his stupid senseless rules. Fuck the Bible and it's hate filled messages. I don't get why people buy into It. Nobody believes in Zeus or Thor. I don't see how Christian mythology is any different. They are both crazy stories.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
motha2daDuchess
by Silver Member on May. 22, 2012 at 12:09 PM
1 mom liked this

The bible is a story book

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 22, 2012 at 12:10 PM

Yadda yadda yadda Where did you get this stuff from?

Quoting LectioDivina:

But let me reply to this also...

Quoting Anonymous:

Listen very closely you are heading for disaster. You can experience a sample of the Holy Spirit but He does not dwell within you. LOOK WHO IS FOR YOU! AND LOOK AT WHO YOU AGRUE AGANIST. YOU ARE NOT SAVED. YOUR CHOICE. Choose well. Your life depends on it!

There is actually no such thing as Christian Gnosticism, because true Christianity and Gnosticism are mutually exclusive systems of belief. The principles of Gnosticism contradict what it means to be a Christian. Therefore, while some forms of Gnosticism may claim to be Christian, they are in fact decidedly non-Christian.

Gnosticism was perhaps the most dangerous heresy that threatened the early church during the first three centuries. Influenced by such philosophers as Plato,

I do like Plato, But I see Socrates as the one with the most right Ideas

Gnosticism is based on two false premises. First, it espouses a dualism regarding spirit and matter. Gnostics assert that matter is inherently evil and spirit is good. As a result of this presupposition, Gnostics believe anything done in the body, even the grossest sin, has no meaning because real life exists in the spirit realm only.
Most everyone I know that belives in an afterlife doesn't think damage done to this physical body carries over
Second, Gnostics claim to possess an elevated knowledge, a “higher truth” known only to a certain few. Gnosticism comes from the Greek word gnosis which means “to know.” Gnostics claim to possess a higher knowledge, not from the Bible, but acquired on some mystical higher plain of existence. Gnostics see themselves as a privileged class elevated above everybody else by their higher, deeper knowledge of God.

No, not that "we" have a knowledge of a higher truth - Just that there IS a higher truth and that is the meaning of life, To go on that search

To discredit the idea of any compatibility between Christianity and Gnosticism, one has only to compare their teachings on the main doctrines of the faith. On the matter of salvation, Gnosticism teaches that salvation is gained through the acquisition of divine knowledge which frees one from the illusions of darkness. Although they claim to follow Jesus Christ and His original teachings, Gnostics contradict Him at every turn. Jesus said nothing about salvation through knowledge, but by faith in Him as Savior from sin. “For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—not by works, so that no one can boast” (Ephesians 2:8-9). Furthermore, the salvation Christ offers is free and available to everyone (John 3:16), not just a select few who have acquired a special revelation.

No, I think everyone's soul is "saved" no matter what you do as long as you have the ability to love. I think only a tiny amount of souls go to heaven when the person dies, The rest life another life on earth
Christianity asserts that there is one source of Truth and that is the Bible, the inspired, inerrant Word of the living God, the only infallible rule of faith and practice (John 17:17; 2 Timothy 3:15-17; Hebrews 4:12). It is God’s written revelation to mankind and is never superseded by man’s thoughts, ideas, writings, or visions. The Gnostics, on the other hand, use a variety of early heretical writings known as the Gnostic gospels, a collection of forgeries claiming to be “lost books of the Bible.” Thankfully, the early church fathers were nearly unanimous in recognizing these Gnostic scrolls as fraudulent forgeries that espouse false doctrines about Jesus Christ, salvation, God, and every other crucial Christian truth. There are countless contradictions between the Gnostic “gospels” and the Bible. Even when the so-called Christian Gnostics quote from the Bible, they rewrite verses and parts of verses to harmonize with their philosophy, a practice that is strictly forbidden and warned against by Scripture (Deuteronomy 4:2; 12:32; Proverbs 30:6; Revelation 22:18-19).

Christianity does not say anything about the Bible being the "Word of God"  I go By What Christ says, He said-  "The Kingdom of God is inside you and all around you, 
Not in a mansion of wood and stone. 
Split a piece of wood and God is there, 
Lift a stone and you will find God."

"I am the light that is over all things. I am all: from me all came forth, and to me all attained. Split a piece of wood; I am there. Lift up the stone, and you will find me there."  (This is verse 77)

"If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the kingdom is within you and it is outside you."

The Person of Jesus Christ is another area where Christianity and Gnosticism drastically differ. The Gnostics believe that Jesus’ physical body was not real, but only “seemed” to be physical, and that His spirit descended upon Him at His baptism, but left Him just before His crucifixion. Such views destroy not only the true humanity of Jesus, but also the atonement, for Jesus must not only have been truly God, but also the truly human (and physically real) man who actually suffered and died upon the cross in order to be the acceptable substitutionary sacrifice for sin (Hebrews 2:14-17). The biblical view of Jesus affirms His complete humanity as well as His full deity.

No, I think he had a real body, and like everyone else, a spirit and soul that could seperate

Gnosticism is based on a mystical, intuitive, subjective, inward, emotional approach to truth which is not new at all. It is very old, going back in some form to the Garden of Eden, where Satan questioned God and the words He spoke and convinced Adam and Eve to reject them and accept a lie. He does the same thing today as he “prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour” (1 Peter 5:8). He still calls God and the Bible into question and catches in his web those who are either naïve and scripturally uninformed or who are seeking some personal revelation to make them feel special, unique, and superior to others. Let us follow the Apostle Paul who said to “test everything. Hold on to the good” (1 Thessalonians 5:21), and this we do by comparing everything to the Word of God, the only Truth.

lol Yeah, It goes back further than the bible and we try to go on the same quest for knowledge that Jesus did and we like to try and go along the same lines of texts he did.

mom2bell
by Gold Member on May. 22, 2012 at 12:11 PM
Well it is nice that you put 3 huge topics in your post. Saves room on the board for better things to read!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
areles
by Platinum Member on May. 22, 2012 at 12:12 PM
1 mom liked this

also, i gotta say, i don't mind religion.  whatever gets you through the day.

what i do wish, however, is that people who choose to follow christianity and the bible would stop picking and choosing which rules by which to abide.  you either believe it, or you don't. 

Don't let cattle graze with other kinds of cattle (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't have a variety of crops on the same field. (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't wear clothes made of more than one fabric (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't cut your hair nor shave. (Leviticus 19:27)

Any person who curseth his mother or father, must be killed. (Leviticus 20:9

If a man cheats on his wife, or vise versa, both the man and the woman must die. (Leviticus 20:10)

If a man sleeps with his father's wife... both him and his father's wife is to be put to death. (Leviticus 20:11)

If a man sleeps with his wife and her mother they are all to be burnt to death.  (Leviticus 20:14)

If a man or woman has sex with an animal, both human and animal must be killed. (Leviticus 20:15-16).

If a man has sex with a woman on her period, they are both to be "cut off from their people" (Leviticus 20:18)

Psychics, wizards, and so on are to be stoned to death.  (Leviticus 20:27)

If a priest's daughter is a whore, she is to be burnt at the stake.  (Leviticus 21:9)

People who have flat noses, or is blind or lame, cannot go to an altar of God (Leviticus 21:17-18)

Anyone who curses or blasphemes God, should be stoned to death by the community.  (Leviticus 24:14-16)

Anyone who dreams or prophesizes anything that is against God, or anyone who tries to turn you from God, is to be put to death. (Deuteronomy 13:5)

If anyone, even your own family suggests worshipping another God, kill them. (Deuteronomy 13:6-10)

If you find out a city worships a different god, destroy the city and kill all of it's inhabitants... even the animals. (Deuteronomy 13:12-15)

Kill anyone with a different religion. (Deuteronomy 17:2-7)

"When a woman has a discharge of blood, which is her regular discharge from her body, she shall be in her impurity for seven days, and whoever touches her shall be unclean until evening." -- Leviticus 15:19-20

"When men fight with one another, and the wife of the one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of him who is beating him, and puts out her hand and seizes him by the private parts, then you shall cut off her hand." -- Deuteronomy 25:11-12

SiriSilasMom
by Silver Member on May. 22, 2012 at 12:14 PM
1 mom liked this

"oh this must be from the old testament, I only follow the new". LOL

Quoting areles:

also, i gotta say, i don't mind religion.  whatever gets you through the day.

what i do wish, however, is that people who choose to follow christianity and the bible would stop picking and choosing which rules by which to abide.  you either believe it, or you don't. 

Don't let cattle graze with other kinds of cattle (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't have a variety of crops on the same field. (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't wear clothes made of more than one fabric (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't cut your hair nor shave. (Leviticus 19:27)

Any person who curseth his mother or father, must be killed. (Leviticus 20:9

If a man cheats on his wife, or vise versa, both the man and the woman must die. (Leviticus 20:10)

If a man sleeps with his father's wife... both him and his father's wife is to be put to death. (Leviticus 20:11)

If a man sleeps with his wife and her mother they are all to be burnt to death.  (Leviticus 20:14)

If a man or woman has sex with an animal, both human and animal must be killed. (Leviticus 20:15-16).

If a man has sex with a woman on her period, they are both to be "cut off from their people" (Leviticus 20:18)

Psychics, wizards, and so on are to be stoned to death.  (Leviticus 20:27)

If a priest's daughter is a whore, she is to be burnt at the stake.  (Leviticus 21:9)

People who have flat noses, or is blind or lame, cannot go to an altar of God (Leviticus 21:17-18)

Anyone who curses or blasphemes God, should be stoned to death by the community.  (Leviticus 24:14-16)

Anyone who dreams or prophesizes anything that is against God, or anyone who tries to turn you from God, is to be put to death. (Deuteronomy 13:5)

If anyone, even your own family suggests worshipping another God, kill them. (Deuteronomy 13:6-10)

If you find out a city worships a different god, destroy the city and kill all of it's inhabitants... even the animals. (Deuteronomy 13:12-15)

Kill anyone with a different religion. (Deuteronomy 17:2-7)

"When a woman has a discharge of blood, which is her regular discharge from her body, she shall be in her impurity for seven days, and whoever touches her shall be unclean until evening." -- Leviticus 15:19-20

"When men fight with one another, and the wife of the one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of him who is beating him, and puts out her hand and seizes him by the private parts, then you shall cut off her hand." -- Deuteronomy 25:11-12

calliesmom19
by on May. 22, 2012 at 12:14 PM

i hate that you had to be anonymous. but i agree. dont bother quoting this and saying something. Its just wat i believe and i wont agure.

Sailor_nena
by Gold Member on May. 22, 2012 at 12:16 PM
Why would it be bitchy to ask if I'm gay?! ROFLMFAO

No I'm not. Lmao

Religion sickens me. It should be abolished. If religion didn't exist 9/11 never would've happened. But I believe everyone can believe what they want as long as they don't impose or shove their shit into others lives. Like some orphanages in some states dont allow gay couples to adopt, and that's ok, but not allowing black people to adopt is a violation of our civil rights. How is that fair?? See how the lines are blurred? I don't want adoption agencies to be able to discrimate based on your sexual identity the same way they can't discrimate against race. I think that they should believe what they want but shouldn't practice their beliefs on others that don't believe.

Quoting emilymarie07:

Banning gay marriage is wrong I believe that 100% I am 110% FOR gay marriage.. but i just can not be disrespectful. I mean I was a little bit in my one reply I guess you could say.. saying how I own my own body and no one else does. I don't want to hear that.. but not wanting to sound like a bitch are you gay? Just asking because of how strong you feel about this topic..

Quoting Sailor_nena:

Nope. Not when others impose their stupid rules based from religion on others into our politics. Until that bullshit stops, then Ill stop.

Also saying "fuck god" is nothing compared to having these bigots trying to demean people by wanting to ban gay marriage. Now THAT is disrespectful.

Quoting emilymarie07:

Woah now and here I thought my comment was bad.. I do not believe in god.. I believe in something but not sure what... but seriously.. don't go around saying. "Fuck god and his stupid senseless rules" that is just wrong have more respect than that for others...

Quoting Sailor_nena:

Fuck "God" and his stupid senseless rules. Fuck the Bible and it's hate filled messages. I don't get why people buy into It. Nobody believes in Zeus or Thor. I don't see how Christian mythology is any different. They are both crazy stories.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Grumpylilpixy
by Ruby Member on May. 22, 2012 at 12:16 PM

Just because I don't agree with you, I am special? Real mature there.

Quoting JenB1983:

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

You are REALLY fuckin speshul aren't you?

jigsaw ribbon

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured