Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

in My opinion, i believe, the gay act is sin, and abortion is murder and anyone who denies God, is in for a big surprise.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Yes, I said it. The gay act is as unnatural as a donkey having sex with a crocodile. It's was never meant to turn into a "lust" game! Hence the fact that God destroyed sodom and gomorah,for their corrupt homosexual tendencies. Point two, as much as you would like to believe your body belongs to you, that is not the case. You belong to the One who Created you, therefor, that life growing inside you is also HIS, so yes, by forcefully removing a growing fetus from the safety of the womb buy ripping it to pieces, is MURDER! And jsut because the "law" says it's legal does not make it right. It was and will always be murder. Sin is Sin, no matter in what shape or form, and if we can not realize that our only salvation lies in the sacrifice Jesus made on the Cross for us, then yes, we will all be lost! Even my judgmental ass needs to confess the fact, that I have very little respect for murderers and people who revel in unnatural sexual practices. So there you have it. Bash away ladies. That's what you do best.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 22, 2012 at 9:27 AM
Replies (901-901):
SeAnnasMom
by on May. 31, 2012 at 12:49 PM
Really??? I feel sorry for you. Thou shall nor judge, remember that.

Quoting Anonymous:

No matter what you think, God is the ultimate King of earth. You may not believe it, but wait.. the day He comes, youll get the point. All the knees will bow to God... You wont have a choice in the end. Its sad because I dont want any of you to go to hell! But thats the path you are choosing. :( Anything that is not of God is of the devil. You dont have to believe, its still the truth. Just because you cant see Him (can you see the air you breathe, oxygen?) doesnt mean He doesnt exist.

Quoting SeAnnasMom:

Quoting LucyMom08:

I don't believe in your god. I believe in America which-according to the First Amendment-I am free from being forced to conform to your views.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)