Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
In the evenings after my son is asleep I watch a marathon of law and order criminal intent. I am on season two. Bash me for my weirdness lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 22, 2012 at 6:02 PM
Replies (61-70):
sunfireprincess
by on May. 22, 2012 at 7:18 PM

when I return to my part time job I will pay for it myself..my husband enough money but he doesn't want to pay for it..so I will!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry ... I didn't have it for a long time either but just got it back again in January and I've been enjoying my Law and Orders!  

So .... if you're weird, so am I! 

Quoting sunfireprincess:

lt's awesome because there are reruns of all three of those shows on cable..too bad I don't have cable simple frown

Quoting Anonymous:

ALL of them!  LOL!  

Quoting sunfireprincess:

which one?? :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I love Law and Order! 

pampire
by on May. 22, 2012 at 7:29 PM
1 mom liked this

We're doing a "Deadwood" marathon.  Fuckin ruins our use of the fuckin english language for a fuckin week for fuck's sake.

justkeeplaughin
by on May. 22, 2012 at 7:30 PM
LOL...Smallville comes on at 5:00 am where I live. I usually get up between 4 and 4:30. It nice when the house is all quiet....

Quoting baquick:

I was about to say dang! CST smallville doesn't come on till like 10am.....

I like Las Vegas ;-) yummy!

Quoting justkeeplaughin:

Guess I should have added I don't watch them all in one morning. LOL They are my favorites to choose from.

Quoting justkeeplaughin:

I am an early riser and in the morning I watch Law and Order, Bones, Numbers, and Smallville! LOL I had never watched Smallville when it was on TV and now can't get enough of it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunfireprincess
by on May. 22, 2012 at 7:31 PM

I would be one grumpy bitch if I was up that early lol

Quoting justkeeplaughin:

LOL...Smallville comes on at 5:00 am where I live. I usually get up between 4 and 4:30. It nice when the house is all quiet....

Quoting baquick:

Quoting justkeeplaughin:

Guess I should have added I don't watch them all in one morning. LOL They are my favorites to choose from.

Quoting justkeeplaughin:

I am an early riser and in the morning I watch Law and Order, Bones, Numbers, and Smallville! LOL I had never watched Smallville when it was on TV and now can't get enough of it!

justkeeplaughin
by on May. 22, 2012 at 7:39 PM
LOL...After I posted I was like
"Oh shoot! That sounds like I watch hours of TV every morning!" I gotta be at work by 7 am so I am lucky to watch one whole episode before the kids get up at 530. LOL

Quoting sunfireprincess:

I was like, you get a whole lot of tv in the morning LOL

Quoting justkeeplaughin:

Quoting justkeeplaughin:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Bella on May. 22, 2012 at 7:42 PM

I catch up on my shows or get on cafemom! lol exciting stuff

sunfireprincess
by on May. 22, 2012 at 7:46 PM

yeah, some nights the drama keeps me from watching tv LOL

Quoting la_bella_vita:

I catch up on my shows or get on cafemom! lol exciting stuff

justkeeplaughin
by on May. 22, 2012 at 7:46 PM
I am usually done by about 9:30 at night. Anyone bothering me after that better be sick or bleeding! LOL I am really waiting for the new season of Necessary Roughness, the new Hatfield and McCoys, and the new Dallas! Although I will probably sleep thru all the endings! LMBO

Quoting sunfireprincess:

I would be one grumpy bitch if I was up that early lol

Quoting justkeeplaughin:

Quoting baquick:

Quoting justkeeplaughin:

Quoting justkeeplaughin:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jbyrd898
by Silver Member on May. 22, 2012 at 7:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I watch supernatural's old episode while my little one is napping :)

dorkish_face
by IamMcLovin on May. 22, 2012 at 7:47 PM
I watch anything interesting that grabs my attention lol lately its been Bad Girls Club marathons
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)