Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Has anyone became pregnant while there tubes were tied?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 60 Replies

I think I'm pregnant but my tubes are cut tied and burnt. :( I didnt think that was possible!   *UPDATE* I took a pregnancy test and it was negative!!

Posted by Anonymous on May. 22, 2012 at 7:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sunfireprincess
by on May. 22, 2012 at 7:19 PM

I have heard that can happen..not likely but it can. No method of BC is foolproof I guess.

TygerLily62
by on May. 22, 2012 at 7:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Shut the front door.

Every time I hear one of these stories I crap myself a little. I know a lady who it happened to. She thought she was starting menopause... nope.

TygerLily62
by on May. 22, 2012 at 7:20 PM

Oh and congrats!...?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 22, 2012 at 7:20 PM
Yea me. Mine were only clamped though. I lost the baby 2wks ago.
Fmama2
by on May. 22, 2012 at 7:21 PM
The nurse at my dentist had her tubes tied and burnt 9Yrs ago and she's about 6 months along now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tifferie
by A$$tastic on May. 22, 2012 at 7:22 PM
My mom did. I told her she was pregnant and she didn't believe me. Turned out it was tubal and she almost bled to death. The baby was 12 weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Salsacookies
by Gold Member on May. 22, 2012 at 7:24 PM

It's stories like this that make me 2nd guess myself about getting my tubes tied. SO was considering getting clipped, but I told him that if I end up with a C-section, I might have them give me a tubal since my OB will be in there anyway. Maybe I'll have him get it anyway since things like to happen.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 22, 2012 at 7:26 PM

That's what I'm afraid of!! If i am pregnant it would be a tubale. Ive been feeling nauseous for around two weeks now and Ive thrown up a couple of times. ugh. :(

Quoting tifferie:

My mom did. I told her she was pregnant and she didn't believe me. Turned out it was tubal and she almost bled to death. The baby was 12 weeks.

tifferie
by A$$tastic on May. 22, 2012 at 7:28 PM
Get a test. Don't put it off like my mom did.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's what I'm afraid of!! If i am pregnant it would be a tubale. Ive been feeling nauseous for around two weeks now and Ive thrown up a couple of times. ugh. :(

Quoting tifferie:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 22, 2012 at 7:32 PM

I usually start my period around the first of the month so im going to wait until then. I really hope im not!!

Quoting tifferie:

Get a test. Don't put it off like my mom did.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting tifferie:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN