Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you? *edit*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies
I feel like my dh is hiding something from me. He has been very secretive with his phone and receiving a ton of text messages plus turning off his phone at night. He also has been hanging at the 'guys' house a lot more lately. Well my dh is asleep and I am awake. I was thinking of looking at his phone to see if there is anything he is hiding. I've never done it but never felt like I needed to either. Idk if I should or not...
*edit*
I am going to. To the ones who said to talk, I have he says he is not cheating but he gets really defensive too. I've looked online to see if I can see the numbers he is texting but it doesn't show the numbers just how many texts. Phone calls are normal so he's not calling anyone. I was able to get his work phone and he had asked me for information and saw his text messages and nothing was unusual...I am gonna go get his phone. I am just nervous about getting caught even though he is a deep sleeper...
Posted by Anonymous on May. 23, 2012 at 2:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stephy87
by Ruby Member on May. 23, 2012 at 2:33 AM
1 mom liked this
I have. And got tons of info from his phone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SJG1013
by SJG on May. 23, 2012 at 2:34 AM

If you feel like you can't tlak to him and this will help then do it.

DollFace-23
by Silver Member on May. 23, 2012 at 2:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Do what you need to girl! I've done it and still do
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on May. 23, 2012 at 2:35 AM
Either look at his phone or don't be surprised when you get a surprise at your next pap smear. Seriously. There are way too many STDs to bury your head in the sand with something like this. No one goes through the annoying trouble of hiding things when there's nothing to hide.
_diva_
by on May. 23, 2012 at 2:36 AM
If u do it don't tell him u did. Do ur research and have all the concrete evidence and facts u need before u go and say some shit u might regret! Dont make urself look like a dumbass just cause he might be a little distant lately. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmommy52012
by on May. 23, 2012 at 2:36 AM

I went through the same thing...turns out he was DEFINITLY hiding something from me, but I didn't find out by searching through his phone. We moved past it thankfully...I actually wrote something about it on here to talk about it.

CafeMom Tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 23, 2012 at 2:37 AM
OoopS.......
kirasmommy7
by Member on May. 23, 2012 at 2:38 AM
Do it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 23, 2012 at 2:40 AM
No secrets is my motto :)
DixieL
by Platinum Member on May. 23, 2012 at 2:41 AM

It sounds to me like he is hiding something I would check if I were you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)