Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I nearly laughed during my breast exam today.

Posted by on May. 23, 2012 at 7:42 PM
  • 8 Replies
This morning when I went to have my mirena taken out the nurse practioner done a breast exam also. While she's sitting there examining them I had to hold back laughter from embarrassment. I'm a big chested woman ( 42 ddd ) so while she's doing the whole circular motion thing my breast are wiggling everywhere. I'm also very ticklish just about everywhere so that didn't help any. So have any of you had this problem before? I swear it felt like she took forever!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 23, 2012 at 7:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
brlee1115
by on May. 23, 2012 at 8:07 PM
2 moms liked this
I have and I'm only a b cup. I'm very ticklish and not to mention the room was cold. So it felt funny when she was doing it. No offense, but I just chuckled to myself from the visual of your boobs moving all over.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmberMerrell
by on May. 23, 2012 at 8:16 PM
Lol it was pretty embarrassing ( am I spelling that right!? ), but I couldn't but think dh would get a kick out of this lol.

Quoting brlee1115:

I have and I'm only a b cup. I'm very ticklish and not to mention the room was cold. So it felt funny when she was doing it. No offense, but I just chuckled to myself from the visual of your boobs moving all over.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brlee1115
by on May. 23, 2012 at 8:46 PM
True. I guess by the third kid, I really don't get as embarrassed anymore. But, it's still feels weird.

Quoting AmberMerrell:

Lol it was pretty embarrassing ( am I spelling that right!? ), but I couldn't but think dh would get a kick out of this lol.

Quoting brlee1115:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 23, 2012 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this
After my Dr did the vaginal exam while I was pregnant, she walked out and my husband was in the middle of "oh yeah that Dr put her fingers in you and you liked it" when the Dr walked back in to ask a question. Omg I was embarrassed, he was just joking but he could of saved the joke for later.
Bren07
by on May. 23, 2012 at 8:51 PM
Im VERY ticklish so I laugh everytime, and I warn my docs so they know to expect it. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xtwistedxlovex
by Platinum Member on May. 23, 2012 at 8:52 PM
1 mom liked this

My GYN is very chatty. She seriously sits there trying to make small talk with her head between my legs. Insanely uncomfortable and YES, I've wanted to laugh.

kathislove80
by Platinum Member on May. 23, 2012 at 8:55 PM
Omg mine too!!! Bugs me, get in and get out!!!

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

My GYN is very chatty. She seriously sits there trying to make small talk with her head between my legs. Insanely uncomfortable and YES, I've wanted to laugh.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmberMerrell
by on May. 23, 2012 at 8:59 PM
Oh gosh!

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN