Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How many of you have worked in a Sales/Telemarketing office??

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Have you ever worked in a Sales/ Telemarketing office?

Options:

Yes

No

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 17

View Results

I am just wondering.... I did for many years. I worked the nightshift. Lots of sex, drugs, and drama going on in those places. LOL,  I just wanted to know how many other women have delt with that shit.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2012 at 12:15 PM
Replies (21-27):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 24, 2012 at 12:49 PM
yep. no drugs or sex.....but plenty of drama to make up for it! lol it was five teenage girls
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 24, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Oh yeah,, lots of those around the office. They have no shame in their game. They always ended up quiting or getting fired. Everyone should know that you NEVER SHIT WHERE YOU EAT! It was funny when the guys that have been there for a long time ended up hooking up with a new girl , then that girl would totally stalk them and embarressed the shit out of the guys. That was always entertaining. I never was big into the drama and always just sat back and watched. The sad part was after awhile, I really started getting a kick out of it. Maybe thats not so sad, IDK lol

Quoting hp2011:

yeah and there are a lot of dudes that work there looking for free sex. i wasn't stupid enough to fuck anyone, but this girl that got hired in with me screwed seriously 5 dudes in the first three weeks... all on her shift... and everyone knew she was a ho.

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL, Me too! There are a lot dudes out there looking for free phone sex..

Quoting hp2011:

me, and yes, a lot of it.

also got a lot of masturbaters calling in.

chunkyhoney78
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2012 at 12:58 PM

now your ready to become a phone sex operator lol jk I worked in at convergys, aegis and a few others there is a call center near me that I go back to every now and then if I need a quick job until I find something better. I would say I have about 5 years all together.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 24, 2012 at 1:01 PM

I have lots of stories, but one I just remembered...... A dude took a girl home and she was a great lay, so he let her stay at his apartment until he got home. Then when he figured she would leave the next day, she didnt. She somehow thought she could just quit her job (that she just started) and move in with him.  LMFAO!

ClassyMom619
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2012 at 1:03 PM

not me

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 24, 2012 at 1:04 PM

LOL, I think that would be fun to try out. That would be a fun job to have to hold you over til a better one came.

Quoting chunkyhoney78:

now your ready to become a phone sex operator lol jk I worked in at convergys, aegis and a few others there is a call center near me that I go back to every now and then if I need a quick job until I find something better. I would say I have about 5 years all together.

juless
by on May. 24, 2012 at 3:08 PM

I did it for a second job while I was pregnant, it was easy money, and the hours were perfect and yes a lot of drinking and drugs were going on around me, to my knowledge there was no sex, but I could be wrong.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)