Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What bad mother thing did you do today?

Posted by   + Show Post

What did you do today that you could possibly be judged as being a bad mother (I probably do something every day)

I think mine today would be sending nachos as my daughters lunch.  Mind you, they were super nachos with all the delicious bad for you goopy stuff.  I did include strawberries on the side though, that shoud equal it all out, right?

Mmmmmm, sodium, fat.

I generally give her a decent lunch, but umm yeah, no excuses for me today.  She just thought it sounded good.  She's 14, she will live.

by on May. 24, 2012 at 12:24 PM
Replies (141-150):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 24, 2012 at 2:34 PM
My 16 got up with the youngest ones because I have a really bad migraine. My husband had already headed to the office for a contract proposal.
dandylynes
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2012 at 2:51 PM
1 mom liked this

If you need any help with that beer, I'm willing to help out.  I just that kinda nice person.

Quoting justahousewife:

I opened up a beer about 5 mins ago. :) It's been a long morning and the rest of the afternoon... yea. So it's beer:30 Shhhh! Don't tell. 

dandylynes
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2012 at 2:52 PM

Sounds delicious!

Quoting Anonymous:

I gave my kids spaghettios and tater tots for lunch, FORRR SHAMMEEEE!

oceanus407
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2012 at 3:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Nope. I started doing dishes because I couldn't handle wubbzy's voice anymore

Quoting Hutersmom:

Did you do the wubbzy wiggle with kiddo

Quoting oceanus407:

We're watching wubbzy while I'm drinking coffee and on cm
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 24, 2012 at 3:14 PM

I called my kids spoiled little shits. They are really getting on my nerves fighting over the play dough. I try to do something nice and the oldest always has to bitch and complain.

MarinaVictoria
by on May. 24, 2012 at 6:55 PM
I didn't do my daughters hair or brush her teeth :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saltyalley1227
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2012 at 6:57 PM
I watched desperate housewives all during nap instead of doing homework or cleaning or making organic vegetable breast milk cookies ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ireallydontcare
by on May. 24, 2012 at 6:59 PM

I said if you do not get in there and pick up the floor (toys) all over the place, that I would do it. I would place everything in the toy box and then call to have it picked up. I meant it.

Cake.Lady
by on May. 24, 2012 at 7:00 PM
I made my dd miss her recital, & we bribed my son with popcorn & a movie to miss karate :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TrouserMouse
by on May. 24, 2012 at 7:02 PM
My 13 year old texted me while I was at work and asked if he could go to a friend's house. I just said yes. I didn't ask who the friend was or when he would be home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)