Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I got him in trouble with his gf UPDATE

Posted by on May. 24, 2012 at 6:34 PM
  • 124 Replies
1 mom liked this
I was sitting outside by the carport with dh, enjoying the sun & waiting for our kids school bus. One of our neighbors came over to us after he opened his mail. He sat his mail in a stool & was just hanging out. I asked him if I could read the his magazine(cosmopoltian, he just got in the mail). He said sure & got it off the stool to hand to me. His gf is known as the "pyscho bitch" around here, because she punks him, tells him what he can or can't do(ex: on new years, he wasn't allowed to have a fire cracker), & when he gets off work in the morning, if he stops for 15 seconds to say hi, she opens her door & yells at him because he should've been in the house saying hi to her before he says hi to anyone else. A couple months ago, she came outside & pushed him off a wall by the laundry room. The wall is about 5 feet from the ground. He fell backwards & hit his head hard. Sh pushed him because she wanted to have sex, but he didn't want to yet. He still wanted to hang out. Ok, back to the story lol. She walked out & came over to us. She asked her bf what he's doing & looks over at me. She asked if the magazine was hers, because she was expecting that magazine. I told her I was just reading it & handed her the magazine. She starts yelling her at bf.

Gf: why the hell are you giving away my magazine like you fon't know it's mine!
BF: I didn't give it away, she just asked to read it.
GF: I don't give a fuck! It's my magazine & I wantee to be th first one to read it. You should've brought it to me instead of fucking sitting out here.
BF:.........
GF: You ain't got shit to say now huh, because you know you eere wrong.

She goes into her apt. & slams the door. A few seconds go by & the foor opens & you see his stuff flying out. Clothes, shoes, hats & letters. As she was throwing out the letters, dhe said "let people read your shit, not mine!" Like usual, he looked so embarrassed & apologized to us. We're in the house now ith the kids & he is outside trying to get in his place. Dh told him he could hang out at our place until she cools down. He said that would only make it worst & his gf would start another argument about him not caring that she was mad & was over having fun with a friend.

I feel so bad, because if I didn't ask to read the magazine, he wouldn't be in trouble right now.

Update: He eventually got in the apt. & brought his stuff in. He came over a little bit ago to return a game dh let him borrow. He told dh that she said she doesn't like us anymore & doesn't want him to talk to us anymore. Dh asked why she didn't like us & he said she felt like he was more concern about us when he sat outside after opening the mail & then let me read HER magazine. He wanted to let dh know, so dh doesn't think that he is ignoring him or being rude when dh says hi to him. This guy never goes anywhere because he is not allow to. When he gets off work, he is at home(which really is no big deal, if she wasn't so pyscho with everything else). She even has to go down to the corner store with him. Now, he isn't allowed to talk to dh or hang out with dh out in the carport. They didn't hang out much, maybe twice a month, the guys will get together outside & bbq, but now he can't. He already can't talk/hang out with our other neighbor , because he told her bf in front of her that he needs to stand up for himself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 24, 2012 at 6:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sandra_t00
by ChaChi on May. 24, 2012 at 6:36 PM
7 moms liked this
wow. he is a pussy for staying with a psycho like that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MistyMoo
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2012 at 6:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow.. Yeah, I'd say she's a psycho bitch. Hopefully he leaves her. No one should take that kinda crap.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hautemama83
by Emerald Member on May. 24, 2012 at 6:37 PM
Damn why would he stay with someone like that?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
funmommy123
by on May. 24, 2012 at 6:39 PM
Everyone in our apt building thinks he's a pussy. He told us that he doesn't want to leave, because her daughter(not his) knows him as dad. She said, she would never let him see her if he leaves.

Quoting sandra_t00:

wow. he is a pussy for staying with a psycho like that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 24, 2012 at 6:40 PM
1 mom liked this
...and I thought *I* had anger issues.

Jesus.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Perfect.Pixie
by on May. 24, 2012 at 6:40 PM
Psycho alert! He should leave while is still easy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kcangel63
by Freebirther on May. 24, 2012 at 6:40 PM
I think he needs a new GF.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
libby261
by on May. 24, 2012 at 6:40 PM

Man, he needs to kick her to the curb.  He also probably needs therapy to work on his self-esteem.  He does realize he's being abused, doesn't he?  

inmybizz
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2012 at 6:40 PM

I wouldn't feel bad this sounds like normal everyday stuff for them..If anything i feel sorry for the guy for having such low self esteem.. 

luvnhd14
by Member on May. 24, 2012 at 6:41 PM
1 mom liked this
phyco bitch sounds like i dont think any norm persom would care
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)