Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

please help no rude people :( *edit*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Well I'm tryin to have a baby and my right now I'm major bloated and crampy , I had unprotected sex 3 times this month used the pull out method , but question is does period cramps and pregnancy cramps diff ??

False alarm girls just got my period :(
Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2012 at 8:36 PM
Replies (41-46):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on May. 24, 2012 at 9:18 PM
This post makes no sense
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on May. 24, 2012 at 9:19 PM
I got pregnant and only slept with him once, and he pulled out. It only takes one of them little soldiers to get the job done.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's very improbable to get knocked up with just one time if you want to get pregnant you need to have sex every other day.

Quoting Anonymous:

Just so you know it only takes one time to get pregnant.  The rest is just for fun.  But having had four pregnancies, they are all different.  You will have to wait and see how your body reacts if you are. 

tricia1332
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2012 at 9:20 PM
If you are trying to get pregnant why are you using the pull out method? I'm confused

When I was pregnant i felt a little crampy a week or so before my period was to start, and my boobs hurt really bad. No bloating though
bearscubed
by on May. 24, 2012 at 9:21 PM

Any kind of unprotected sex can get you pregnant, but it's more favored for the imbeciles who think they can't get pregnant but hate condoms. No offense to your friend's suggestions, but you should really do the research instead of listen to something so bizarre.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 24, 2012 at 11:40 PM
Bump
nazgor
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2012 at 11:41 PM
Well...

No, that's all I have.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)