Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

update on page 53 pregnant by a 12 year old! wtf ETA 12 weeks

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 557 Replies
1 mom liked this
I have custody of my 14 year old niece (as of April). This morning after she left for school, i was cleaning out the trash when i found an ept. I texted her and asked her about it. She ignored me. So i went to her school and had her pulled from class. She tried to say it was one of her girlfriends. Bullshit! In my house, you are guilty until proven innocent. So i went to walgreens and got a test. Soon as she got home i made her pee on the stick. And yup, shes pregnant. Her little boyfriend is 12! Fucking 12! I dont know what im going to do. I have 3 kids of my own, plus her. What really pisses me iff is that she lied. Since she came to live with me, I've always told her to come to me when shes ready to have sex. What the fuck is wrong with kids!

Eta. I just talked to her mom. She said she suspected as much and isn't surprised as shes been spending a lot of time with the boy down the street. Well why didn't you have the talk with her. Or tell me so i could. I had to hang up on her before i said something i regret

Eta

I dropped my niece off at school a bit ago and came home. I can't think. I got her up early and made her show me where this boy lives. The boy said she told him yesterday morning but he thought she was joking. His family is in no position to help. His mom is single an unemployed, he has three younger sisters. The mom wants her to keep it! Yup, she actually had the audacity to say that. The boy is scared shitless. And believe me, i gave them both an earful. I guess i need to make her a doctors appointment and call her counselor.

Thanks for being understanding. For those saying i shouldn't be upset and yell. Im her guardian not her friend. Wait til your kid comes home 14 and pregnant!

Eta

I called a pregnancy center i found online and they do everything. Testing, counseling, adoption, help you after the baby is born. They told me i could bring her in asap. I asked her moms sister to take her, cause honestly im still pissed. D, her other aunt talked to her and the social worker. Shes 12 weeks along. They talked about all her options. And the social worker gave D a bunch of brochures for us to look over. Theres a home for pregnant and teen moms thats a few hours away. The brochure looked good, idk. Im standing firm in my decision that she can not live with me and keep her baby. D said she talked to her on the way home, and shes definitely not thinking realistically. She said she does not want to abort it, and i can respect that. But she doesn't know how hard parenting will be. I honestly feel that adoption is best for all of us. I dont want to pressure her into it. And i will respect whatever decision she makes. 12 weeks is far, and i guess we need to make a decision asap. She has nother appointment with the social worker next Friday, so im going to see if i can go with her. Id really like to have a decision made by then.
Thanks to those of you who have been so supportive. I took her in to try and give her a chance. Now i feel like all of the energy i put in was just a waste.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 24, 2012 at 10:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MIA0223
by Emerald Member on May. 24, 2012 at 10:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Hugs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2manydiapers
by on May. 24, 2012 at 10:02 PM
Wow, so shes in middle school? Why do you have custody? Does she want to keep the baby?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2boys_1girl
by on May. 24, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Sounds like her and the boy have a lot of growing up to do.

Have you contacted his parents?

dark_xiii_angel
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2012 at 10:03 PM
Hugs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jayme1978
by on May. 24, 2012 at 10:03 PM
Big hugs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2012 at 10:03 PM
Troll...I hope...
mom2ljh
by on May. 24, 2012 at 10:03 PM
(((hugs))) This is so sad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 24, 2012 at 10:04 PM
Wow I'm sorry. What does she want to do about it? Are you letting her choose? Just curious.
missindependo
by on May. 24, 2012 at 10:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Hugs. Be strong hugs

Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on May. 24, 2012 at 10:05 PM
Wow, have you talked to yu boys parents? How long have you had custody of her?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN