Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

s/o penis post

Posted by on May. 24, 2012 at 10:06 PM
  • 15 Replies
Ok, after the CL penis post and most women saying hell no, I got to thinking. How do you like a man`s penis? A monster like that? Width, girth? I prefer girth, but with some length. Short and stubby isnt good. Long and skinny isnt good. Fat and like 7. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 24, 2012 at 10:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tesserae
by Mrs.Mellark on May. 24, 2012 at 10:07 PM

i have never experienced a monster like that...but I'd like to. Just once, one time, just to see...

kitty8199
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2012 at 10:12 PM
I met a guy. We started talking. He sent me a pic of his to ask if i could take it. It was BIGGER than that guys. I said hell no. He never called back lol.

Quoting Tesserae:

i have never experienced a monster like that...but I'd like to. Just once, one time, just to see...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bearscubed
by on May. 24, 2012 at 10:14 PM
1 mom liked this

As long as he knows how to use it, I could care less what it looked like.

Chelsey191
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Its not the size that matters it how they use it.

bearscubed
by on May. 24, 2012 at 10:15 PM

I have been with someone who has a 10", though. I hate to say it was the best sex I had ever had but the ONLY problem was that he has pierced it at one point and it freaked me out when I saw three holes.

kitty8199
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2012 at 11:13 PM
1 mom liked this
I was with a guy who had a piercing. Fuck that was the best orgasm ever! He did it pactically on command. He was like im about to make you cum, and he did. Boy did he ever.

Quoting bearscubed:

I have been with someone who has a 10", though. I hate to say it was the best sex I had ever had but the ONLY problem was that he has pierced it at one point and it freaked me out when I saw three holes.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 24, 2012 at 11:25 PM

I've been with two men. I like it like my DH's. lol. His is very nice in length and girth. Not a monster. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 24, 2012 at 11:28 PM
2 moms liked this
Only my experience: men who are hung like donkeys make love like donkeys. Not always true tho. My "first" in my teens was a telephone pole and pretty good. Lasted two years. But I feel being too packed up in there you don't sense as much.
hellokittyy
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2012 at 11:29 PM
Did the piercing feel good to you ?

Did you feel it ?

Quoting bearscubed:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.ZombieGirl.
by on May. 24, 2012 at 11:33 PM

I like my Dh's. It's not too big and not too small and isn't as thick as a fist and not as thin as a pencil. It's perfect for me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN