Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Hates

Posted by on May. 25, 2012 at 12:18 AM
  • 1 Replies
When some biatch talks a bunch of horse shit about " retards" and her post stays and mine gets delete.... Hers my post

Regarding the mom who hates retards sorry her post got deleted Posted by mommix5 today at 7:43pm

My thoughts on the word retards

As u try to put it I had what did u call it a retarded baby sorry my spelling is superior to yours!! You are one of those what would we call it DUMBASSES !! Who makes u god in my eyes u should be struck by lighting not once but a few times . Ignorant people as you are make me sad for the future of our world ! I could be a asshole and say u should of been aborted u are a piece of shit a waste of skin stop breathing our air etc..... But I am a kind and loving human and i hold great hope that someday people as you are grow a heart and some brain cells and see what life is really about ! The words retard "Mutant" as you tried to spell are hurtful words IF we let YOU get to US. So I hope one day you will have a open heart and mind and realize your thoughts words are ignorant and not many follow your ways !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 25, 2012 at 12:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
myname27
by on May. 25, 2012 at 12:20 AM

amen

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN