Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ok, apparently I'm an idiot at reading people, well men

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

This guy I have been talkin to, When we text or talk on the computer, its all flirtatious, and even sexual...then we get together, and he tries nothing...It's so strange. I can not pin point what is going on with him. We have only done something once! And I kissed him, and it was just basically making out, then the next day back to this..

I mean he will still flirt some in person, goofin off...but he won't make a move. I made the first...but why won't he make one...

Posted by Anonymous on May. 25, 2012 at 2:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
krayzbabylove
by on May. 25, 2012 at 2:45 AM
He's just not that into you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MAXnBRYCESMomma
by Silver Member on May. 25, 2012 at 2:46 AM
Maybe he is just one of those guys who is more confident when it's not face to face.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 25, 2012 at 2:46 AM

Then y start a conversation with me daily?

Quoting Anonymous:

This guy I have been talkin to, When we text or talk on the computer, its all flirtatious, and even sexual...then we get together, and he tries nothing...It's so strange. I can not pin point what is going on with him. We have only done something once! And I kissed him, and it was just basically making out, then the next day back to this..

I mean he will still flirt some in person, goofin off...but he won't make a move. I made the first...but why won't he make one...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 25, 2012 at 2:47 AM

Any advice on how to boost his confidence at all

Quoting MAXnBRYCESMomma:

Maybe he is just one of those guys who is more confident when it's not face to face.

Sarah_Moore
by Gold Member on May. 25, 2012 at 2:47 AM
Maybe he's trying to be a gentleman? Idk, ask him if you really wanna know. I would if i were yiu but thats just me with my straightforwardness. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
_diva_
by on May. 25, 2012 at 2:47 AM
He might be shy when it comes face to face.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3lilmonsters88
by Carolina Sky on May. 25, 2012 at 2:47 AM
He's either shy as shit or just not that into you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brittanyk3
by Bronze Member on May. 25, 2012 at 2:47 AM
he may be shy in person. people can be so different when they have a computer screen infront of their face...maybe he wants to respect you and not move to fast that is scares you away???
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)