Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bad drivers piss me off

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
And it is an epidemic here.

Yesterday I nearly got run off the road, tboned, and a car pulled out right in front of me. I had to come to a screeching halt. The speed limit was 60 and he turned right in front of me. My light was green. He then proceeded to whip into the next lane in front of someone.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 25, 2012 at 7:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
andy80
by on May. 25, 2012 at 8:00 AM

Don't suppose you live in the South? lol  Cuz I swear the drivers here are just like that.....smh

spastic_poodle
by Gold Member on May. 25, 2012 at 8:02 AM
Bad drivers are a problem no matter where you go, unfortunately.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WesternNYmom
by Gold Member on May. 25, 2012 at 8:11 AM

I am sick of bad drivers too. The ones that annoys me the most are the idiots on the highway who are yacking on the cell phone, while trying to drink a cup of coffee and drive at the same time.  There is a law in my state against talking on hand held phones while driving, but everyone ignores it, and then they have the nerve to gripe that they got a ticket.  I am also sick and tired of tailgaters, and jerks that drive way below the speed limit, or refuse to turn on their turn signal when they are changing lanes, or making turns.  Another thing that irritates me are people who don't go all the way into the left turn lane or drive out of a parking lot and block 2 lanes of traffic so they can make a left hand turn.

safi
by on May. 25, 2012 at 8:11 AM
No place like jersey
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
My2Midgets01
by Silver Member on May. 25, 2012 at 8:13 AM
I was just going to ask if you are in the St Louis area. They are all over here! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 25, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Quoting My2Midgets01:

I was just going to ask if you are in the St Louis area. They are all over here! :)

Nope.  They are here in San Antonio.  AND...I know this is going to piss off people....but having spoke to a good friend of mine who is a police officer....statistics show it is true...most of the accidents are caused by illegals

Christine0813
by on May. 25, 2012 at 8:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Lol. I got side swiped on the highway. All I wanted to do was go to The View! Lol.

Quoting safi:

No place like jersey

darcibeisheim
by Silver Member on May. 25, 2012 at 9:03 AM

Honestly what bugs me the most is when traffic won't pull over and stop for an ambulance to pass.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured