Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

oky so  I was talkng to a lady today she asked me how young I aws when i got pregnant with my first, (not taht it was really any of her bussiness considering I just met her lol) well an ways I told her i was 16 when I got pregnant with my first . she ask how old her dad was when I got pregnant I said 19. she goes oh wow you guys must not still be together because the is soo illigal I would have made you stop seeing him . I kinda gave her this crazyass look . I was like no we are still together he is now my husband lol.

I dont know I was kind of offended in so wierd way, hm I dont know wait till my husband hears this story hes gonna be like wtf.

any one else gets some crazy ass comments about stupid stuff? (oh my husband and I are now almost 22 and almost 25 lol.

by on May. 25, 2012 at 12:05 PM
Replies (11-19):
MrsRinehart2010
by on May. 25, 2012 at 4:57 PM

lol was he offended

Quoting brettsmomma:

Someone asked my husband how old his grand child was...  O.O It was our son!! Bwhahahahahahahhaha 

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on May. 25, 2012 at 4:59 PM

yes! See it goes both ways. Young parents get what you got.. but us older parents get what happened to my husband! I have also been told that Im extremely selfish to have a child at this age and that Im going to die and leave him alone. :'( And dont get me started on the whole Im to old to keep up with a toddler.. I keep up just fine :) 

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

lol was he offended

Quoting brettsmomma:

Someone asked my husband how old his grand child was...  O.O It was our son!! Bwhahahahahahahhaha 

CrazyLife1996
by on May. 25, 2012 at 5:00 PM
We been together almost 18 yrs. I was lucky I met my one and only when I was 14. Even if we didn't have children we would be together.

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

Quoting CrazyLife1996:

People always have something to say about me being married to my husband. We were 16 when we had our first.

yeah we get comments all the time not soo much now and we used to because we were so young and had only been together 31/2 months when we got pregnant but we kind knew we would end up being together regardless. thats wh we are were we are at now not because we had children because we were supposed to be together. I told him when I got pregnant not to stay with me just because we have chilren do it because he loves me. Weve had our ups and down but we are together becase we want to be.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsRinehart2010
by on May. 25, 2012 at 5:00 PM

Quoting momof2girls89:

When I was shopping for bridesmaid dresses with my friends, I had my new baby and my (at the time) three year old. This woman came up to us and asked who the bride was and when she found out it was me she looked at my babies and said "well you certainly put the carriage before the horse didnt you?" I just laughed an the she asked if both my kids had the same father and if that was who I was marrying. I said yes to both and she was like, "well at least you are doing the right thing and getting married, even though you did everything out of order" ....i didnt know what to say lol

see im mean I would have been like offcourse they dnt hsve the same father an heck no im no marrying either of them lol idont put allmy eggs in onr basket lol she would have had a heart attack lol I usually say some hting mean but that lady I  had to play some what civil since she going to be my neighbor for a while lol

MrsRinehart2010
by on May. 25, 2012 at 5:02 PM

age has nothing to do with it , ,I some times dont hve the engergy to keep up with mine lol. an um any one could die at any monment is not like your the lady that was like 80 having babies lol.

Quoting brettsmomma:

yes! See it goes both ways. Young parents get what you got.. but us older parents get what happened to my husband! I have also been told that Im extremely selfish to have a child at this age and that Im going to die and leave him alone. :'( And dont get me started on the whole Im to old to keep up with a toddler.. I keep up just fine :) 

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

lol was he offended

Quoting brettsmomma:

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on May. 25, 2012 at 5:04 PM

I agree. i feel most people just like to hear themselves speak and really dont care what comes out of their mouths.. 

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

age has nothing to do with it , ,I some times dont hve the engergy to keep up with mine lol. an um any one could die at any monment is not like your the lady that was like 80 having babies lol.

Quoting brettsmomma:

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

lol was he offended

Quoting brettsmomma:

abernathyvanna
by Bronze Member on May. 25, 2012 at 5:09 PM

hey.. I got pregnant with my son when I was 16 and my ex husband was 24. The only reason we separated is because I had to make a choice.. Be with him and let him take my life.. Or be with my kids.. I chose the later of the 2 options. 

When his SIL found out how old I was she realized that I am the same age as her daughter.. and I got a comment that made me weirdly offended. 

MrsRinehart2010
by on May. 25, 2012 at 5:10 PM

right , I mean I think every pregnancy has its own risk no matter what, I mean forinstance I was young when I had my first (an they say the younger you are the more risky, but my second pregnancy I was few  years old and that pregnancy was really rough and had way more risk than m first lol. so I  think it depends on the woman.

MrsRinehart2010
by on May. 25, 2012 at 5:11 PM

I dont blame you for leaving him lol.

thats okay my oldest niece on my husbnads side is 2 years younger than me lol

Quoting abernathyvanna:

hey.. I got pregnant with my son when I was 16 and my ex husband was 24. The only reason we separated is because I had to make a choice.. Be with him and let him take my life.. Or be with my kids.. I chose the later of the 2 options. 

When his SIL found out how old I was she realized that I am the same age as her daughter.. and I got a comment that made me weirdly offended. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured