Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This B**** had some nerve .....

Posted by on May. 25, 2012 at 3:20 PM
  • 77 Replies
I took my boys to their weekly playgroup today, it's at an indoor play are and is open to the public so there are always a lot more kids than just our playgroup. My boys are 2.5 and 1, they absolutely love this playgroup and we go every Friday. While they were playing my 2.5 yr old got excited and tossed a couple wood blocks in the air, 1 of them ended up bonking a 10 year old girl on the arm. I grabbed ds and told him he needed to settle down and be more careful, in the mean time the girl had ran and got her mom before he had a chance to apologize. She comes storming over all pissed off and starts telling me that ds needs to apologize. I said 'I know, it was an accident he is really sorry is she ok?' then I ask ds to say sorry, which he does right away. Then this lady says to my ds 'I don't think you really meant that you need to say it again' . I was totally taken back by that but ds apologizes again and is looking very upset by the situation. This bitch then proceeds to start lecturing him on how to treat girls better and how he needs a time out. Ok that crossed the line, I was about to explode. I kept my cool though as to set a good example for my children and simply said ' you need to back off, I can discipline my own child. It was an accident, he apologized, end of story. ' I really wanted to say a few choice words to this bitch but I refrained, I could not believe her nerve. What would you ladies have done in this situation??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 25, 2012 at 3:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommaSmith678
by on May. 25, 2012 at 3:27 PM
Bump!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
muthrof_2
by on May. 25, 2012 at 3:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Ida told her off great job to u since u didn't!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 25, 2012 at 3:30 PM

you're better than me.  i think i would have set a bad example for my dd.  lol.  my first reaction is wanting to punch her in the face, but that's just me. 

mom2_3blessings
by on May. 25, 2012 at 3:30 PM
You don't want to know what I would have done... You handled it well:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sandra_t00
by ChaChi on May. 25, 2012 at 3:30 PM
idk why you let her fo off on him. I would have told her something as soon as she opened her mouth
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sandra_t00
by ChaChi on May. 25, 2012 at 3:30 PM
idk why you let her fo off on him. I would have told her something as soon as she opened her mouth
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Snapdragon88
by Platinum Member on May. 25, 2012 at 3:31 PM
Wooooowwwww... I got pissed off just reading this. I can't imagine what I'd say to her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrazyLife1996
by on May. 25, 2012 at 3:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I probably wouldn't have been as nice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-Chaotic-
by on May. 25, 2012 at 3:33 PM
11 moms liked this
'mommy why did you hit that lady?' 'because she is a cunt, dear, would you like to go get some ice cream?'
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaSmith678
by on May. 25, 2012 at 3:34 PM
2 moms liked this
Trust me I didn't let her get to far into it before I cut her off. I was honestly so shocked it took me a minute to pick my jaw up off the floor and shut her down. I have never encountered a situation like that before.

Quoting sandra_t00:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured