Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Are your kids names very liked or at least not hated?

by on May. 25, 2012 at 4:25 PM
Replies (651-660):
kathislove80
by Platinum Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 5:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Cute! I like Cici as a nickname.

Quoting champagne_rose:

I call her Prissy pie or Prissy for fun. I call her Cici for her regular nickname though.

Quoting kathislove80:

Do you call her anything for a nickname?

Quoting champagne_rose:

Marc-most like it

Priscilla- There are those who like it but would never name there kid Priscilla and then there aer a lot who despise the name.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
otoole
by Silver Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 5:42 PM

my son is jason, and my baby girl is called eilish. its irish. you pronounce the e as A so its A-lish if u can figure it out lol. alot of people like both

Misery_Stitches
by Silver Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 5:47 PM
My kids are Velvet Anahira and Dakota Te Ao Turoa. Online I have had some pretty cunty comments about them, mainly the middle names lol, but in my country, they are fairly normal. I don't expect people from other countries to like their names though - I can imagine they are probably like WTF when they read it ha ha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 11, 2012 at 6:18 PM

Lanaya.

Quoting Anonymous:

...what is it?

Quoting Anonymous:

My child's name has never been mentioned in any of these posts. It's not a popular name at all, it's a variation of Linnea.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 11, 2012 at 6:39 PM
1 mom liked this
My daughter is Siobhan
aimers6
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 6:56 PM
#1 is named Cain. So a lot of people told me not to do that. But people still name their kids Charles and Charles MANSON was a killer. Anyways nobody picks on a kid named Cain except candy cane was a common tease around Christmas time. He likes it because everyone remembers a kid named Cain. 32 daytin is the only one around here so he likes that. #3 is Zeke which my grandpa said was a dogs name. #4 is Finnehas he had it before Julia Roberts had her twins. He likes it because of the cartoon. Then I had greshom and everyone except 1 SIL loved it and my Hewitt. And people tell me they like it we call him Hewed for short.
smurfbitebug
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 6:56 PM
Everybody so far has loved my little girl's name.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i01proof1214
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:14 PM

everyone loves natalya and owyn is unique and not very common

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Aug. 11, 2012 at 10:08 PM

I have two girls Anya and Aliya. I also have a boy named Aryan. I've had people say his name sounds girly like ari-ann. A lot of people associate it with the football player Arian Foster when they are trying to figure out how to pronounce it. My ex actually picked the name along with his father, and they are indian so it doesn't have anything to do with white supremacy stuff. That's the only thing I'm concerned about people thinking although no one has mentioned it.

bchic24
by Gold Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Well no one has ever said anything negative to my face about his name lol.

Nicolai Demetri

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)