Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dam* it , stop saying im pregnant ..

Posted by on May. 25, 2012 at 5:32 PM
  • 38 Replies

Im going to kill my family both sides , if one more person says I look pregnant lol. a few weeks before I get my period I look pregnant. Im 109 so if  my stomach swells up at all I look pregnant lol .an no one has every noticed this untill this week lol.I had a period begining of the month and due for another so ughhh sorry venting thanks every one for making me feel like a cow lol

by on May. 25, 2012 at 5:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HezekiahsMom07
by on May. 25, 2012 at 5:32 PM
Awww itz ok
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bearscubed
by on May. 25, 2012 at 5:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Tell them that Taco Bell does that to you sometimes.

MrsRinehart2010
by on May. 25, 2012 at 5:35 PM

Quoting HezekiahsMom07:

Awww itz ok

lol their stressing me , because they are going to jinx me becuase last time they all did that I found out  I was pregnant wiht my youngest lol and right now I dont want any more my youngest is 18 months an Im enjoying it lol

MrsRinehart2010
by on May. 25, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Quoting bearscubed:

Tell them that Taco Bell does that to you sometimes.

I should maybe they would leave me alone lol. but they are gonna jinx me because last time they started I found out I was pregnant with my ounfest who is 18 months and I dont want any more at this point an time lol.

MIA0223
by Emerald Member on May. 25, 2012 at 5:37 PM
Hugs!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Knittingmomma86
by on May. 25, 2012 at 5:38 PM
Geez fatty. Lol jk
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mummy1990
by on May. 25, 2012 at 5:38 PM

I went to the doctors for a check up and my MIL said...oh you're pregnant! YAY! And I had to break the news to her...nope. They want more gran babies, my LO is only 10 months...no thanks, lol.

fmchavez
by on May. 25, 2012 at 5:40 PM

I used to say that I was having Ice cream's baby all the time. My SIL was always saying "You look like you've put on weight, are you pregnant?" "Yeah, with ice cream's baby." She and I did not get a long for a very long time. 

MrsRinehart2010
by on May. 25, 2012 at 5:40 PM

Quoting Knittingmomma86:

Geez fatty. Lol jk

lol I know right thats hw they are making me feel. I looked at my husband and said darn you were supposed to tell me if I ever started getting fat lol.I was like you failed me lol jokig obviously lol. i was like jeezzze thanks every one lol

MrsRinehart2010
by on May. 25, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Quoting mummy1990:

I went to the doctors for a check up and my MIL said...oh you're pregnant! YAY! And I had to break the news to her...nope. They want more gran babies, my LO is only 10 months...no thanks, lol.

lol see we would have the oppisite reaction every one is ready for us to be dont because its all granddaughters and every one knows girls cost soo much lol. but if it was aboy every one would be stoked. it would be loved either way but you know.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)