Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dam* it , stop saying im pregnant ..

Im going to kill my family both sides , if one more person says I look pregnant lol. a few weeks before I get my period I look pregnant. Im 109 so if  my stomach swells up at all I look pregnant lol .an no one has every noticed this untill this week lol.I had a period begining of the month and due for another so ughhh sorry venting thanks every one for making me feel like a cow lol

by on May. 25, 2012 at 5:32 PM
Replies (11-20):
aprilsalcro
by Platinum Member on May. 25, 2012 at 5:42 PM
So I'm guessing you're not pregnant
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsRinehart2010
by on May. 25, 2012 at 5:44 PM

Quoting aprilsalcro:

So I'm guessing you're not pregnant

better not be lol. I had my period at the beging of the month and due next week and im pretty sure it wll come because I get cramping like a week early and I have been lol. I think they are all just crazy lol. not rushing to buy a hpt any time soon needless to say.

megangary
by on May. 25, 2012 at 5:44 PM

Have some fun with it! Say "yep with triplets".

MrsRinehart2010
by on May. 25, 2012 at 5:45 PM

Quoting megangary:

lol id probably give my husband a heartattack lol. that or jinx my self lol. but they are killing me lol I was like thanks you guys Ive been trying to gain my stomach muscles back lol

Hannah-Belle
by on May. 25, 2012 at 5:45 PM
I have the same problem so I understand. I'm very thin but during my period my belly swells bad. Meh... Tell them you are pregnant and it's 4 different babies then just walk away. They'll be so busy gossiping they'll leave you alone for awhile lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
megangary
by on May. 25, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Tee hee I'm waiting for an update then!

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

Quoting megangary:

lol id probably give my husband a heartattack lol. that or jinx my self lol. but they are killing me lol I was like thanks you guys Ive been trying to gain my stomach muscles back lol

MrsRinehart2010
by on May. 25, 2012 at 5:50 PM

wish me luck becuase Im enjoying my toddler time and I kind of dont want to get pregnant again becuase my pregnancy are so high risk and after my youngest was born they said my pregnancy are going to keep getting shorter and shroter I didnt even carry my youngest full term I lucky I made it as far as I did. thye took her a month early but I was on bed rest from 6mnth up till they took her . they said I probably should have been on bed rest way before I was.

Quoting megangary:

Tee hee I'm waiting for an update then!

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

Quoting megangary:

LovelyMama82
by on May. 25, 2012 at 5:51 PM
Df did that to me and he got a positive prego pee stick chucked at his head. He still does it you think he would have learned the first time. But i know im not right now. Due to all the problems i am having they did blood tests on me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 25, 2012 at 5:52 PM

My mom went into liver failure a few years ago, and her stomach swelled up with fluid so bad. She looked about 8 months pregnant over night. People kept saying she was pregnant and trying to hide it. Obviously she wasn't happy about people saying it.

MrsRinehart2010
by on May. 25, 2012 at 5:53 PM

lol I would have done the same thing.my husband doesnt even tease about it he dodesnt want to jinx us lol. he is really wierd about it he told his mom not to say that lol. it scares the crap out of him since we kinda as of right now dont want any more because of m pregnancys

Quoting LovelyMama82:

Df did that to me and he got a positive prego pee stick chucked at his head. He still does it you think he would have learned the first time. But i know im not right now. Due to all the problems i am having they did blood tests on me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN