Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm having a HATE the world day...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies

I haven't slept well in days. I don't even know what I'm looking for here. Maybe to vent. How about a "Controlled" hate post? Nothing aimed at members, just our own lives...I've been feeling really, really, pissed off the last couple days.

I hate that I was the messed up little kid I was, I feel like I deserve to have been protected and I wasn't. I wish that sometimes it wasn't so overwhelming that I can't do something as simple as sleep. (I get that everyone has their own issues, just as important) I just feel like screaming out the injustice of it all, and moving on today.

Anyone else want to vent today? Need a makeshift support group?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 26, 2012 at 9:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ktinaza
by on May. 26, 2012 at 9:08 AM
I'm sorry :( But yes I am grumpy and sick of my freaking ex never taking the kids and always having brand new clothes and never buying diapers ever! He has half custody of our boys and our 3 yr old hasn't spent the night with him in months. Our 6 month old never has. He is always going in vacation and getting new stuff. I am a single working mom and always have the kids and love having them bit some days I'm exhausted!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 26, 2012 at 9:15 AM

I'm sorry for you too :( I can see why you're frustrated. You sound like a great mom though, and one day they'll know it was all you. They're as lucky to have a mama like you as you are to have them. Feel better soon!

Quoting ktinaza:

I'm sorry :( But yes I am grumpy and sick of my freaking ex never taking the kids and always having brand new clothes and never buying diapers ever! He has half custody of our boys and our 3 yr old hasn't spent the night with him in months. Our 6 month old never has. He is always going in vacation and getting new stuff. I am a single working mom and always have the kids and love having them bit some days I'm exhausted!

safi
by on May. 26, 2012 at 9:19 AM

My puppy wants u to cheer up
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 26, 2012 at 9:20 AM

I am sick of trying to make my husband happy... I have done all I know how to do. Yes I snoop sometimes... I might only snoop once though if that one time was free of half naked pictures of a girl he "almost had sex with" (sister walked in on him) if I didn't hear him talk about how he was soooo unhappy (WITH WHAT!? I work He Doesn't. I Pay the Bills HE DOESN'T... I ask him to pick of the dirty clothes HE DOESN'T... He sits and plays video games... all day every day...) with life and his marriage.. But when confronted "I'm who he married and wants to be with".... Also I might not snoop if the girl I trusted that he was only friends with (SHE LIVES IN KANSAS, we live in TEXAS) he he hadn't professed his love for her last night, how she was more important than life itself, how he wanted to go be with her and he was miserable with me... But... if you ask him 5 seconds later (he was on comp, I was on fb mobile) he has no real intentions of leaving me or going to a "yankee state" as he put it to be with her.... Well... Someone is getting hurt!!

He can blame me all he wants. I TRY to trust him. Sometimes I get bored and nosy (Last night I wanted to know what happened with this girl and her ex, he apparently he tried to choke her in the front yard in front of her children.. Which IS SAD) ... but I do not look to find that shit.

Sure I could leave. Sure I am being lied to or manipulated... Sure maybe he is depressed (I have offered to set him up multiple appoints along with counseling for us together and apart) .... I am pissed. I told him not to come to bed, but he did. I didn't stop him because it was 3:30AM and I had to be at work at 7AM. I told him cherish this, because it will most likely be the last time he does.

I'm kind of pissy this morning so please no bashing... I get it.. I do. I just need to vent about the disgusting situation I have ALLOWED myself to be in. Thanks for listening.

ktinaza
by on May. 26, 2012 at 9:21 AM
Aw so cute!

Quoting safi:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ktinaza
by on May. 26, 2012 at 9:21 AM
Thank you :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sorry for you too :( I can see why you're frustrated. You sound like a great mom though, and one day they'll know it was all you. They're as lucky to have a mama like you as you are to have them. Feel better soon!

Quoting ktinaza:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tth328
by on May. 26, 2012 at 9:23 AM
I don't hate the world as much today but I really dislike my husband today. We made plans to go to a festival just to do something as a family and then it started raining.. By the time we were suppose to leave it had stopped and he said he doesn't want to go in case it rained again. I said fine then I will take our son and go with some friends. He said no cause if I drive an hour to get there and I have to sit in the car if it rain then it's not worth it. Well it ended up being cloudy and partly sunny the rest of the day. I was so mad.

Now he's sitting downstairs playing video games instead of coming to bed and cuddling with me or something. Every night he only go to bed when he's about to pass out so we don't do anything but sleep together. Ugh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 26, 2012 at 9:24 AM

Aww..thanks

Quoting safi:

ktinaza
by on May. 26, 2012 at 9:24 AM
I'm sorry. That's not a life you should have to be in. He needs to realize what he has and change!

Quoting Anonymous:

I am sick of trying to make my husband happy... I have done all I know how to do. Yes I snoop sometimes... I might only snoop once though if that one time was free of half naked pictures of a girl he "almost had sex with" (sister walked in on him) if I didn't hear him talk about how he was soooo unhappy (WITH WHAT!? I work He Doesn't. I Pay the Bills HE DOESN'T... I ask him to pick of the dirty clothes HE DOESN'T... He sits and plays video games... all day every day...) with life and his marriage.. But when confronted "I'm who he married and wants to be with".... Also I might not snoop if the girl I trusted that he was only friends with (SHE LIVES IN KANSAS, we live in TEXAS) he he hadn't professed his love for her last night, how she was more important than life itself, how he wanted to go be with her and he was miserable with me... But... if you ask him 5 seconds later (he was on comp, I was on fb mobile) he has no real intentions of leaving me or going to a "yankee state" as he put it to be with her.... Well... Someone is getting hurt!!

He can blame me all he wants. I TRY to trust him. Sometimes I get bored and nosy (Last night I wanted to know what happened with this girl and her ex, he apparently he tried to choke her in the front yard in front of her children.. Which IS SAD) ... but I do not look to find that shit.

Sure I could leave. Sure I am being lied to or manipulated... Sure maybe he is depressed (I have offered to set him up multiple appoints along with counseling for us together and apart) .... I am pissed. I told him not to come to bed, but he did. I didn't stop him because it was 3:30AM and I had to be at work at 7AM. I told him cherish this, because it will most likely be the last time he does.

I'm kind of pissy this morning so please no bashing... I get it.. I do. I just need to vent about the disgusting situation I have ALLOWED myself to be in. Thanks for listening.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
starry_dreamer
by on May. 26, 2012 at 9:25 AM
I'm sick of not sleeping and my child waking me up in the morning by climbing on me pulling my hair trying to stuck his hands in my mouth. That's enough to piss u off instantly. I'm also sick of my back constantly hurting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)