Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Things you see on Facebook that are weird or get on your nerves...

Posted by   + Show Post
I think it's kind of weird when I see girls on Facebook who have taken pictures of themselves and post them with the caption of song lyrics. I just don't get it lol I'd feel silly if I did it.
What re some things you see on Facebook that drive you nuts or just makes you kind of wonder why someone does it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 26, 2012 at 4:55 PM
Replies (21-30):
MOMMY2ACR
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2012 at 5:11 PM
Ugh my grandparents have passed, but my grandmas sisters are on there. One works my nerves and always had something snotty to say to me so I unfriended her and she called my mom and tattled on me and my mom made me friend her again bcshe had invited her to my babyshower.

Quoting A_Zmom:

my husband once tried to unfriend her and she called her demanding to know what was going on, I had to make up some bs story about his facebook account deleting a bunch of friends on him and told him he had to refriend her, that she caught him. facebook is no fun anymore with my grandma checking up on mebad

Quoting MOMMY2ACR:

This made me laugh!

Quoting A_Zmom:

my grandmother tagging people as she replies to their posts, heck my grandmother on facebook period.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sunshine257
by Ruby Member on May. 26, 2012 at 5:11 PM

You can't just hide her and your status messages and tell her your never on there anymore?

Quoting A_Zmom:

my husband once tried to unfriend her and she called her demanding to know what was going on, I had to make up some bs story about his facebook account deleting a bunch of friends on him and told him he had to refriend her, that she caught him. facebook is no fun anymore with my grandma checking up on mebad

Quoting MOMMY2ACR:

This made me laugh!

Quoting A_Zmom:

my grandmother tagging people as she replies to their posts, heck my grandmother on facebook period.

TugBoatMama
by on May. 26, 2012 at 5:11 PM
I friended someone that kept sending me roses and weird stuff ALL the time. My news feed was friggin clogged with the crap she would send me. A lot of it seemed romantic in nature so it eeked me out enough to unfriend her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamie_85
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2012 at 5:12 PM
People who tag themselves in my shit. If I wanted to tag you, I would have.

People spreading chain statuses, when I know they have no idea what the fuck it even means. I have a friend who does this, and I call her on it every time. She ALWAYS says she didn't understand it, but since everyone else posted it she did too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gum.drop
by on May. 26, 2012 at 5:12 PM
1 mom liked this
I hate when people say

"I have OCD..."

Or

" I know I'm
Bi-polar..."

I always just wanna say you don't even know WTF that entails you are not OCD because you did the fucking dishes!!!! Ughh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littleacorn
by on May. 26, 2012 at 5:12 PM
That stuff is better than TV!

Quoting Anonymous:

Husband and wife fighting over comments, no one on your fb needs to know you guys are in an argument!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leidy2011
by on May. 26, 2012 at 5:13 PM
Words being misspelled. My cousin writes buh instead of but! Umm why not write out the correct one? Airing their relationship issues yet they say every one knows their business. Boys calling girls b*tches and hoes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
A_Zmom
by on May. 26, 2012 at 5:13 PM

no cause she'll see my statuses and such through mutual friends. so I just suck it up and save my real bitching for CM 

Quoting Sunshine257:

You can't just hide her and your status messages and tell her your never on there anymore?

Quoting A_Zmom:

Quoting MOMMY2ACR:

This made me laugh!

Quoting A_Zmom:

Refurbished
by on May. 26, 2012 at 5:14 PM

9-year-olds with 2,000 friends.

TummyTurner
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2012 at 5:14 PM
YOLO
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)