Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Things you see on Facebook that are weird or get on your nerves...

Posted by   + Show Post
I think it's kind of weird when I see girls on Facebook who have taken pictures of themselves and post them with the caption of song lyrics. I just don't get it lol I'd feel silly if I did it.
What re some things you see on Facebook that drive you nuts or just makes you kind of wonder why someone does it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 26, 2012 at 4:55 PM
Replies (41-50):
.Diddles.
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2012 at 5:19 PM
Haha, I posted a pic of my sunscreen and tagged my sister because she never uses it and has a driver tan. It was my PSA for that day :)

Quoting twolilgirls712:

Pics of there alcoholic beverages or the kind of tanning spray they use..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 26, 2012 at 5:20 PM
The people who are constantly in a bad mood, make it known so on their status updates, people reply with "what's wrong" and the original poster giving completely vague responses.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 26, 2012 at 5:23 PM

I hate when people write on my wall or pm me and say hi and ask how I am doing. I will respond and then ask them a few questions and they never respond back. then a few months later they will do the same thing all over again and then again when I write back they don't respond. I have gotten to the point that I don't respond to those people at all anymore. It bugs me and is a total waste of time. I don't get why they do that. its so rude.

Cheribomb
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2012 at 5:28 PM

my 30yr old neighbor likes to take TONS of pictures of herself in different dresses & saying things like " i love being a feminine woman"  the pictures are always very awkward & unflattering.  Drives me insane!!!!!  

twolilgirls712
by on May. 26, 2012 at 5:28 PM
lol!! see that's funny.. But my freind posted a pic of some tanning bed lotion and under the pic it said "ahh feeling the burn"and she had the tanning solon tagged with it.. I was like wtf

Quoting .Diddles.:

Haha, I posted a pic of my sunscreen and tagged my sister because she never uses it and has a driver tan. It was my PSA for that day :)

Quoting twolilgirls712:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Diddles.
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2012 at 5:30 PM
I've seen that before. Idk if they realize what they are doing or care. I care so I posted my sunscreen PSA, lol.

Quoting twolilgirls712:

lol!! see that's funny.. But my freind posted a pic of some tanning bed lotion and under the pic it said "ahh feeling the burn"and she had the tanning solon tagged with it.. I was like wtf

Quoting .Diddles.:

Quoting twolilgirls712:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 26, 2012 at 5:32 PM
People that post their relationship problems on there!! Drives me nuts!
little.knickers
by on May. 26, 2012 at 5:32 PM
People who constantly share other pages or photos from pages or constantly post stuff asking you to do things. Seriously, one of my fb friends clogs up my newsfeed sharing things CONSTANTLY. Wish I could hide people on mobile lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MOMMY2ACR
by Gold Member on May. 26, 2012 at 5:33 PM
1 mom liked this
I have a girl on my friends list who takes a pic literally everytime she changes outfits. Work clothes, lounge clothes, going out clothes, everything. Same pose in the same mirror. I just don't get it lol

Quoting Cheribomb:

my 30yr old neighbor likes to take TONS of pictures of herself in different dresses & saying things like " i love being a feminine woman"  the pictures are always very awkward & unflattering.  Drives me insane!!!!!  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on May. 26, 2012 at 5:36 PM

I cant stand the click like or repost if you love God.. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)