Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Giiiiive me what I waaaaaaant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Damn you Dominos commercials!!! It is so rude to torment a starving pregnant woman stuck in the hospital.

Your malicious malicious wiles may have worked on me.... I may have to convince someone to order me a pizza. (Hahaaahaaaa, dear lover answer your phoooooooooooone!!!)

Yes, my stay in the hospital is making me even crazier than before. And now these cravings for an ooey gooey pizza are only making IT WORSE!!! 

Hopsital food is gross. I am hungry. Methinks its pizza time. lol

by on May. 27, 2012 at 2:19 PM
Replies (11-20):
jridgill
by Silver Member on May. 27, 2012 at 2:40 PM
Sue them. Assholes

I kid.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetPea05
by on May. 27, 2012 at 2:41 PM

So, uh, wanna be friends ;)

:D :D I bet you are sick of pizza! lol

Quoting ilovemyboys84:

Ugh dominos...I work there lol

SweetPea05
by on May. 27, 2012 at 2:45 PM
1 mom liked this

You are a genius! 

My case will be they distracted me and slowed my recovery!!! I will win bazillions!!! lol

Quoting jridgill:

Sue them. Assholes

I kid.

mamabirch88
by on May. 27, 2012 at 2:47 PM
Pancreatitis and elevated liver enzymes while pregnant with twins. I just got to start eating again a few days ago and now looks like I'm gonna have to stop again. Sorry your stuck in the hospital too.

Quoting SweetPea05:

What are you in for? 

Quoting mamabirch88:

I have been in the hospital for 3 weeks now. I'm so tired of hospital food, I could scream. So I hear ya.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dorra
by Silver Member on May. 27, 2012 at 2:47 PM

Call and ask if they will deliver. 

Sassy01
by on May. 27, 2012 at 2:54 PM

awwwwww sorry your in the hospital Sweet, hope you can get that flare under control, I know they are not fun.

has your lupus started attacking your internal organs? or does lupus do that like RA does?

SweetPea05
by on May. 27, 2012 at 3:51 PM

It can. So far the only trouble I have run into is lung inflammation and lung infections. Well, and kidney infections. I have one of each right now too :(

My titer levels have been rising steadily since I got here. Well, shooting through the roof more like. They think that is what is causing the passing out. And until they get it under control, they want me here. I have already cracked a rib and gotten a stress fracture in my hip from passing out and falling :( So they don't want me to end up with worse injuries. 

Quoting Sassy01:

awwwwww sorry your in the hospital Sweet, hope you can get that flare under control, I know they are not fun.

has your lupus started attacking your internal organs? or does lupus do that like RA does?

SweetPea05
by on May. 27, 2012 at 3:52 PM
1 mom liked this

They do, and they did. My BFF called and ordered me my pizza woot woot. lol

Quoting Dorra:

Call and ask if they will deliver. 

SweetPea05
by on May. 27, 2012 at 3:54 PM

That is horrible!!! I am so sorry :(

Hopefully both of us get better soon!

Quoting mamabirch88:

Pancreatitis and elevated liver enzymes while pregnant with twins. I just got to start eating again a few days ago and now looks like I'm gonna have to stop again. Sorry your stuck in the hospital too.

Quoting SweetPea05:

What are you in for? 

Quoting mamabirch88:

I have been in the hospital for 3 weeks now. I'm so tired of hospital food, I could scream. So I hear ya.

r_luvli
by Stacey on May. 27, 2012 at 3:57 PM
I hope you get to feeling better soon mama, in the meantime, enjoy some pizza!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured