Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i hate my own mother ask me anything

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
I still hate my mother, I have forgivrn her for a lot of things but she ruined me, I do make my own decisions but my personality and the way I think and a lot of my insecurities, I have a baby now and I have found a new hate for her even more for the decisions she's made and how she could let us starve, sell us for drugs,, not being a mother and dumping us off with our grandma and leaving us, she should of never ever had kids, she's never been right in the head, I honestly think she's autistic, but after drugs and alcohol addiction she has a mind of a 10 year old, I will not take care of her when she's old, I don't care how cruel I am, she let me go to school in dirty clothes, she sold me for drugs to men, she let me starve, she ruined me, yes she has changed but I will never be normal and I'm not even sure how to be a mother but I'm doing my best, you can ask me anything but I don't give a fuck if u think I'm cruel for not taking care of her when she's old she was never really my mother I needed to vent
Posted by Anonymous on May. 27, 2012 at 4:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lanes_mom0109
by Silver Member on May. 27, 2012 at 4:47 PM
I'm sorry your mother treated you in such a disgusting way. I wouldn't take care of her either. Do you allow her around your child at all and how old is your little one
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mdtamika
by Member on May. 27, 2012 at 4:48 PM
Why are you posting anonymously. Are you ashamed?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 27, 2012 at 4:49 PM
yes I allow her around but then again she lives 5000 miles away so it makes no difference, she has changed she has been drug and alcohol free for 10 years now and my little one is 11 1/2 months
kattu
by on May. 27, 2012 at 4:50 PM
I hate my mother too. No questions.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 27, 2012 at 4:50 PM
No I'm not ashamed but I do not want ppl to know who I am, I was judged enough as a child I can only guess what ppl would say now
stickyfingers
by Platinum Member on May. 27, 2012 at 4:52 PM
i will not take care of my abusive father either. he just had a heart bipass. he still does the drugs and drinks...thats what he chose...i am so sorry about your childhood. take classes and read books. find some moms you repect and kind of learn from them...i wouldnt take care of my mom if i were you either. dont allow ur child alone with her please... have you been to counseling so u can sort it out and break the cycle?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NiCo86
by on May. 27, 2012 at 4:53 PM
I feel your pain honey ((hug)) been there myself! Amazing how having a baby can make you resent her more, eh? Stay strong!!!

Not only will I never take care of my mother when she is old, but she will not see my babies grow, and she will never be a part of my family! I haven't associated with her in over 2 1/2 years (in a small town!!) and don't plan to ever!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 27, 2012 at 4:54 PM

My parents failed to protect me also. But they did inadvertantly teach me how to a parent. I always ask myself what they would do and do the opposite. I'm sorry for your pain.

Spfldmomof2
by Kimberly on May. 27, 2012 at 4:54 PM
My mother is emotionally and mentally abusive, has been my entire life. So yeah, I don't like my mom either. No judgements here!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 27, 2012 at 4:54 PM
I have seeked counseling there's just some things u can't get over, I won't leave her alone with my daughter just for the fact that she is like a kid
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)