Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

It's 4:02 pm (here anyway) do you know where your kids are? I do, I just saw them having sex in the model home...

Posted by   + Show Post

Am at my ex-husbands enjoying a lovely family get together. His backyard faces one of the homes that has just been built. Well I happen to look over at the bathroom window and I see two kids having sex. Apparently they think it's to dark for anyone to see in. So I tell my ex, who runs across the street to his neighbor (who happens to be the realtor). When he comes back in he says "they have two friends on the corner as look outs" He calls 5-0 obviously because they're trespassing and...they have arrived. It's two of them running around the house as if the mafia is inside. Everyone is literally hanging over the fence so they can see the action go down. They just bought one of the girls out...she's zipping up her pants. They have everyone lined up against the garage now...

SMH! 

It's obvious some of you can not read. So let me add this. I know what it was like to be a teenager. I did things too *cringe*. I didn't call the cops on anyone. I didn't think by telling my ex it would go so far. But then again maybe it's a good thing. God forbid someone ended getting hurt, or something else was going on inside...he wouldn't be such a lame for calling the cops would he?

by on May. 27, 2012 at 5:16 PM
Replies (41-50):
RedRozeMom
by on May. 27, 2012 at 5:46 PM
I would have called the police myself..that's trespassing. Then laughed at what happens next.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RedRozeMom
by on May. 27, 2012 at 5:46 PM
I would have called the police myself..that's trespassing. Then laughed at what happens next.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 27, 2012 at 5:47 PM
Did ya read the post?

I believe that a realtor was mentioned.

Quoting mstevens10:

I probably wouldn't have called the police. I would hve called the realtor.

Sucks though lol whoevers house that is wont be the first to break it in lol
moosesmom
by Ruby Member on May. 27, 2012 at 5:50 PM

No one reads anymore *sighs* And because they don't read I'm being accused of never being a teenager, and now I'm jealous, even though I never called the cops in the first place. LOL. But she's right about breaking the house in :-)

Quoting Anonymous:

Did ya read the post?

I believe that a realtor was mentioned.

Quoting mstevens10:

I probably wouldn't have called the police. I would hve called the realtor.

Sucks though lol whoevers house that is wont be the first to break it in lol

lalaboosh
by on May. 27, 2012 at 5:50 PM
I've had plenty of sex and played with the boys. I'm married to the best of them. ;)

Quoting shell3m:

someone needs to tell that girl that boys will always PLAY with girls like her but none are going to want to marry a girl like that.  STOP BEING A SLUT....LOL!!!  and how nice of his "bros" to watch out for him so he can go bust a nut.  I swear teenagers are so stupid......LOL!!

laughing

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
moon_dust
by Silver Member on May. 27, 2012 at 5:54 PM
4 moms liked this
Lol.
One day the girl will be on cm and she'd describe this as her most embarrassing moment.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shell3m
by Shell on May. 27, 2012 at 5:55 PM
1 mom liked this

omg!  why did you quote me?  did I say anything to you personally?  holy crap!  I had sex too but girls need to be taught to have better respect for themselves and not ummmm gee I don't know...NOT have sex in an empty house with "look outs" right outside.   it's sad that her AND him don't think better of themselves.  I wish I would have had this insight when I was younger.    **smh**

Quoting lalaboosh:

I've had plenty of sex and played with the boys. I'm married to the best of them. ;)

Quoting shell3m:

someone needs to tell that girl that boys will always PLAY with girls like her but none are going to want to marry a girl like that.  STOP BEING A SLUT....LOL!!!  and how nice of his "bros" to watch out for him so he can go bust a nut.  I swear teenagers are so stupid......LOL!!

laughing

shell3m
by Shell on May. 27, 2012 at 5:56 PM

SO TRUE!!  LOL!!!!  

Quoting moon_dust:

Lol.
One day the girl will be on cm and she'd describe this as her most embarrassing moment.

moosesmom
by Ruby Member on May. 27, 2012 at 5:57 PM
2 moms liked this

Duh!! Because it was SOMEONE elses child. If it was her own child, the realtor wouldn't be such a douche would he? ;-) No one ever cares until it happens to their child. SMH

Quoting kattu:

How?

Quoting Anonymous:

That was a douche move.

lalaboosh
by on May. 27, 2012 at 5:59 PM
2 moms liked this
Because you're supporting gender stereotypes and holding females to a double standard. You don't have to directly address someone to offend them.

Quoting shell3m:

omg!  why did you quote me?  did I say anything to you personally?  holy crap!  I had sex too but girls need to be taught to have better respect for themselves and not ummmm gee I don't know...NOT have sex in an empty house with "look outs" right outside.   it's sad that her AND him don't think better of themselves.  I wish I would have had this insight when I was younger.    **smh**

Quoting lalaboosh:

Quoting shell3m:

laughing

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN