Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

????????????

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

I have been seeing this guy now for a few months and last night we had sex for the first time with each other and we made plans for today, he wanted to hang out with me and my kids today like we did last weekend. He did tell me that he was going to be at his brother's first and should be done there by early afternoon, I know that whatever he is doing with his brother could be taking longer than what he thought. But here is my problem, I have only heard from him this morning with our normal morning texts to each other. We normally text around lunch time and every now and then through out the day. But I haven't heard anything from him since this morning. Maybe he is just busy? This is why I put off having sex with him, I didn't want to deal with this stress. 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 27, 2012 at 5:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Lyssa0587
by Gold Member on May. 27, 2012 at 5:32 PM
2 moms liked this

its memorial day weekend...hes probably busy just talking with friends and family or what not...i wouldn't worry about it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 27, 2012 at 5:33 PM
Was the sex good?
angie729
by Ruby Member on May. 27, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Try to relax. You heard from his this morning. He is most likely busy with his family.

tazdvl
by Silver Member on May. 27, 2012 at 5:38 PM

I would think if he was going to blow you off he wouldn't have told you his plans for the day and that he would be over later.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 27, 2012 at 5:38 PM

It was our first time so my nervous got the best of me, it has been over two years.....but other then that I thought it was. He even acted like it was......I'm no good at this dating stuff, lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Was the sex good?

erica7227
by on May. 27, 2012 at 5:39 PM
That is stressful! I'd be nervous too. But who knows what's going through his head. We don't know any more than you do I guess!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AjCeCeMom
by Ruby Member on May. 27, 2012 at 5:52 PM
He's probably busy, poor yourself a cold one and relax.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)