Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Are you serious you nasty f***ing b****?!?! *UPDATE*

I took the kids to the park to play for a while and when we left I went throught the drive thru at McDonalds because the kids were thirsty so we all got drinks and an ice cream cone. After leaving drive thru I realized they forgot one of the drinks so I sent my daughter inside to get the drink they forgot. She came back to the car and told me one of the workers made a mcflurry, took a couple of bites and then asked her if she wanted the rest cause it would just get thrown away. She said she told her no and she said the worker rolled her eyes at her. Are you fucking serious?!!!! My kid knows better than to take food from strangers.....especially when they've had their mouth on it!!! Damn wtf is wrong with people! I'm getting ready to call the main boss about this.

After contacting the owners of McDonalds yesterday, they contacted me back earlier and told me they went through the surveillance camera and checked at the time I told them my daughter went inside to get the drink and they said they did find that the employee did make a mcflurry, took bites out of it and attempted to hand it to my daughter. They both apologized to me and told me they will be handling this situation seriously and said they would be mailing me several coupons. I doubt I'll be going there again but anyway....I'm just glad they know what kind of stuff goes on there.

by on May. 27, 2012 at 7:15 PM
Replies (31-40):
nicki1018
by on May. 27, 2012 at 11:32 PM
Eww
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof4boyz1girl
by Platinum Member on May. 28, 2012 at 5:06 AM

Quoting SaraSnider:

I didnt say she was a lier but i dont believe her

Quoting momof4boyz1girl:

Quoting SaraSnider:

I dont think it happened like that...maybe she thought they did cuz it doesnt look full... workers cant eat in front of customers.

My daughter isn't a liar and I believe what she said. No, workers aren't supposed to eat in front of customers but I've seen fast food workers do it myself.

Well I don't give a damn if you believe her, I do and that's what's important.

SaraSnider
by on May. 28, 2012 at 11:27 AM
Lol

Quoting momof4boyz1girl:

Quoting SaraSnider:

Quoting momof4boyz1girl:

Quoting SaraSnider:

I dont think it happened like that...maybe she thought they did cuz it doesnt look full... workers cant eat in front of customers.

My daughter isn't a liar and I believe what she said. No, workers aren't supposed to eat in front of customers but I've seen fast food workers do it myself.

Well I don't give a damn if you believe her, I do and that's what's important.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 28, 2012 at 11:31 AM

She was trying to be nice. I've given kids free stuff when I worked there. I would never offer something that I had already eaten from, but still, seems like she was just trying to be nice and you are over reacting. At least your kid didn't take it.

Aurora-Dove
by on May. 28, 2012 at 11:33 AM
Ugh makes you wonder what they do to the rest of the food!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
..guesswho..
by on May. 28, 2012 at 11:33 AM
And I would have marched my happy ass in there and had works with the manager right then. The chances of being able to find out who it was now are slim to none.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Randi02
by Platinum Member on May. 28, 2012 at 11:34 AM

I'm pretty sure some sort of mental handicap is required to work at McDonald's.

Good for your daughter!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/387292_2884772599754_1273299282_33296172_1842233479_n.jpg

emeraldangel20
by on May. 28, 2012 at 11:36 AM
1 mom liked this

then what the fuck are you doing then? if you don't believe her, then yes, you're calling her a LIAR (not lier)

Quoting SaraSnider:

Quoting momof4boyz1girl:

Quoting SaraSnider:

Junesmommy18
by on May. 28, 2012 at 11:36 AM
Ew
gammie
by on May. 28, 2012 at 11:37 AM
Call now!!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)